Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Chris commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
4 hours ago
Suzanna commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
4 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
11 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
12 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
12 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
12 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
16 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
18 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
18 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
20 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
20 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
20 hours ago
21 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
yesterday
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of the Naked Ape
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of the Naked Ape
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of the Naked Ape
yesterday
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of the Naked Ape
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

I'm always running across some interesting tid-bit that I'd love to share with others, but, but, but, they just don't seem to fit into any particular group.

Here is your chance to post interesting, entertaining, funny, and noteworthy topics, videos, pictures, links, that tickle your fancy...

Views: 354

Replies to This Discussion

WATCH The Entire Short Movie HERE:

The Butterfly Circus is a short film created by Joshua and Rebekah Weigel in 2009. The production was completed in 12 days by a cast and crew of over 150 people, on locations in the Southern California regions of the San Gabriel Mountains, Riverside, Palmdale and Santa Clarita. The short garnered its first award as the Grand Prize winner of The Doopost Film Project, and then went on to win subsequent awards at festivals around the world. By July 2010, the film had already accumulated over 7 million collective online views primarily through posts on YouTube. It also featured Latino celebrity Eduardo Verástegui (Bella), Doug Jones who played the Fawn in 'Pan's Labyrinth', the Silver Surfer in 'Fantastic Four-Rise of the Silver Surfer' and Abe Sapien in 'Hellboy I & II'. Nick Vujicic, an international motivational and evangelistic speaker from Australia who was born without arms or legs, debuted in film and received the Best Actor award for his starring performance as Will at the 2010 Method Fest Independent Film Festival. Along with his many life experiences, Nick recounts working on the film in his book titled Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life (Random House, 2010). Director Joshua Weigel has stated that he will be working on writing a feature-length version of the script.

http://thebutterflycircus.com/

Story:

At the height of the Great Depression, the showman (Eduardo Verastegui) of a renowned circus leads his troupe through the devastated American landscape, lifting the spirits of audiences along the way. During their travels they discover Will (Nick Vujicic), a man without limbs at a carnival sideshow, but after an intriguing encounter with the showman he becomes driven to hope against everything he has ever believed.

10 Things Friends Should Never Share

She’s the one who knows what your Facebook status will read before all 562 of your other “friends”.  You’ve probably done everything together from breaking the law to passing the bar together.   She kept mum when you totally side swiped your neighbor’s car and you never told anyone about that married Mexican guy she disappeared with that one spring break.  She’s your bestie, and while it may seem she knows you better than you know yourself, sometimes there are some things that you should still be stingy with.  Check out 10 things that are best left kept to yourself:

Go To Page 2

http://madamenoire.com/54222/10-things-friends-should-never-share/

Exactly My Sentiments.....haha

Nothing he says there is untrue about the majority of cops, from my experience.
I've always thought that for most cops there is a very slim line between them and criminals.  So many are so self-righteous and join the force because they want to be the judge of who is good and who isn't.  And many are corrupt.  Don't 'they' say that 'power corrupts,' so true.

And absolute power corrupts absolutely! just finishing the quote off.

Tree Hotel In Sweden Features Bird Nest Room (PHOTOS)

Posted: 06-27-11

Huffington Post

rom Inhabitat:

We've had a thing for this Swedish Tree Hotel ever since it opened, but we're even more blown away by each of its awesome individual rooms - especially this one, called the Bird Nest.

Covered in twigs and perched high up in a tree, this twiggy haven may as well have been built for one of our fine feathered friends. Designed by Inrednin Gsgruppen, the Bird Nest is one of five incredibly fun treehouse rooms at the hotel and an additional 20 are being built.

CHECK OUT the Slide Show - LINK

Indiana-Moon-Tree

Have you ever heard of Moon Trees? They are not, sadly, made of cheese, or full of men. Instead, they are trees grown from seeds that went into space with the Apollo 14 mission in 1971 and they’ve been planted all over the US. The coolest part (I think) is that NASA is trying to find all the moon trees that are still around. Five-hundred went up into space, and NASA knows about the locations of 79 of them. Do you know where one is?

Check out more plaques HERE:

aw geez, I have not been on this website for a few years, it USED TO BE hopping, just lots of people, always new threads, lots of people online, lot of "regulars" that I do not see here at all....
bummer.
oh well, i guess, it is what it is..?

Well some of us are trying.…….

So many, like you, disappear, or join & do nothing......

good point.
I am insomniac.
I have a lot on my mind that i can not really talk about in real life, and wanted to find my old buddies here...
but, I just pop in, at times, probably won't hang online here for hours but more of a pop in and out type for now..not sure.
i work a lot, so, i was just leaving messages and then, looking for the replies, but, those people are gonnnne.....wow.
but, at least, i figured out my password and all! haha.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service