Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
"Wow!"
5 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
"Mystery resolved: ancient proteins extracted from a 1.9 Ma old specimen prove Gigantopithecus (a…"
5 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"Looks like  CockWomble  The crested treeswift. (Photo: Shrikrish Namaqdum)"
6 hours ago
Ana Pirs joined Radu Andreiu's group
Thumbnail

Mathematics

"Mathematics is the gate and key of the sciences." (Roger Bacon)See More
16 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"I didn't know there was a debate around the origins of the Nile River."
16 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"Titanotylopus was a gigantic camel from North America that may have reached a shoulder height of…"
19 hours ago
"Titanotylopus was a gigantic camel from North America that may have reached a shoulder height of…"
19 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"The UK does seem to have high prices so higher pay is needed.  It should be needed in the USA…"
yesterday
Doone commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"The Nile River is much older than previously…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"Rather explains why so many have to have more than one damn job, & there goes stress levels,…"
yesterday
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
yesterday
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"The London living wage is only £10.55 who could live on that?"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
yesterday
"Boy Doone i thought the pay was low in the UK"
yesterday
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"That would be 19.28  USD which seems a bit high.."
yesterday
"McDonald's workers are fighting back against zero-hours contracts and unsafe workplaces.…"
yesterday
Doone commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Origins of the names of the elements. Source: https://buff.ly/2pbnMzO"
yesterday
"About right."
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

FINAL DAY TO DECIDE--what is going to be End of Times cocktail? vote now!

HILARIOUS THREAD going, started by Sydni (who is Queen of Most Awesome Thread and Groups, imo)

here====>

http://atheistuniverse.net/group/coffeebreak/forum/topics/lets-part...

The thread is about our END OF TIMES/RAPTURE PARTY

(apparently) scheduled to occur on SATURDAY MAY 21ST AT 6PM EST.

(google world time zone maps)

LOG ON or we will think you've been raptured off.

Some of us think it would add to the fun,

IF

we all toast the Rapture/End of Times with same drink.

We only have ONE DAY LEFT to buy our ingredients.

PICK A COCKTAIL and reNAME IT appropriately,

and submit it here!!

or vote for cocktails already listed.

(see original thread on pages 1 and page 3, i'm just reposting this her thread to get it all clarified in time to buy ingredients for our LAST ever cocktail.)

Or some leader type step fwd, and just TELL US,

so we'll all know what cocktail to drink.

IT IS FUN TO ALL DO SAME THING TOGETHER, ALL OVER THE GLOBE!

i think it IS more fun, if we all drink same thing, to commemorate the rapture of all those theists,

i do think so.

And maybe not everyone will enjoy drinking same drink all together, but, for those who DO think it'd be fun,

I agree with Deb Poarch's remark on other thread: //" HAHA!  And Jean, no need for mamby pamby wine.  I want something EXPLOSIVE!  Rich, exciting, high alcohol content.  It is the end of the world afterall.  Just think... no hangover!  HAHA!"// 

Views: 266

Replies to This Discussion

ha, i'd taped the Friday Rachel Maddow show, and just now watched it, and doncha know, SHE had an "End of Times" cocktail recipe, too!! 

i feel so validated.  lolz.

i can not access that website of the guy who got like a million dollars (? not sure, i heard the number but did not google it, i could be wrong on that) in donations as he announced his May 21st = Armageddon thing. 

innnteresting.  Could be crashed from overuse, could be intentional, i have no idea.  could even be my computer, which is a lil iffy now and then....

No Alcohol!

Green Vegan Smoothie better!))

Kale Banana Smoothie 
Ingredients
2 Kale leaves
1 Banana Ripe banana
1 Apple golden delicious, cored
1 Celery stalk
1 Kiwi
0,5 lime juiced
1,5 cups water

RSS