Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"Why am I not surprised."
1 hour ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"There's been rioting outside Downing Street tonight "
1 hour ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"I guess it's bottom of the barrel scrapings for politicians these days."
1 hour ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
2 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Chrissy Mein
"Happy Birthday Chrissy! Have a great day"
17 hours ago
"That 5 years will take forever......."
17 hours ago
"Oh for crying out loud five years of Borass in number 10. Where is a British Lee Harvey Oswald…"
17 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Done. Your friend is right. That's how I see the USofA. It seems that middle America has…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Hahaha...."
yesterday
Doone commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"From Twitter  An old uni friend send me this map saying "This is definitely how I see the…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"Criminals, the lot of 'em. Why don't they sell off some of their artwork if they're…"
yesterday
"Well if that's love, I'll stay to myself."
yesterday
yesterday
"Oops"
yesterday
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"The Vatican is using donations for the poor to fight its budget deficit, report says As little as…"
yesterday
Onyango Makagutu commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"They are so hateful in the name of love. it is confusing to say the least"
yesterday
"They are so hateful."
yesterday
"Toronto shuts doors to anti-gay hate preacher David LynnPASTOR David Lynn, a vocal campaigner…"
yesterday
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Why Does Enceladus Have Stripes at its South Pole? Saturn’s moon Enceladus has captivating…"
yesterday
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"Two Yanks at Stamford Bridge Chelsea's football stadium.  Christian Mate Pulisic is an…"
Wednesday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'out' (2)

← Back to Our Climate, Scumpism is Denialism
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alarm Bells Toll For Human Civilization As World's 12th Largest Mega-City To Run Out Of Water In Just 60 Days

The city of Sao Paulo is home to 20 million Brazilians, making it the 12th largest mega-city on a planet dominated by shortsighted humans.…

Started by Neal

2 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Neal

How would you figure out whether Global Warming is real? - Starts with a Bang

How would you figure out whether Global Warming is real? Part 1. Posted by Ethan on August 28, 2013 (7) Share on emailMore » Image cr…

Started by Doone

2 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Doone

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service