Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"This is why I'm in Harry & Meaghan's corner....they seem to be wanting to make the…"
3 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Racist, Misogynistic, Dishonest, Self-Obsessed, Corrupt, Narcissistic, Bullying, Petulant, Arrogant, Incompetent, Spiteful, Unhinged Moron, Impeached, Cockwomble News
"From Kevin Drum  Ezra Klein writes in the New York Times today that Democrats…"
7 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"The pygmy marmoset is the smallest true monkey in the world. They specialize in eating gum! (Photo:…"
7 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"I think you are probably right concerning Canada Mrs B.  I was listening to a radio programme…"
13 hours ago
Mrs.B left a comment for James Grand
"Good to see you here."
14 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for James Grand
"Hi James Welcome to AU"
14 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for James Grand
"Click to see today's hot content on Atheist Universe. Jump here to introduce yourself Or…"
14 hours ago
James Grand is now a member of Atheist Universe
14 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Many here think the monarchy is outmoded & should be abolished. The bowing & curtseying…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Racist, Misogynistic, Dishonest, Self-Obsessed, Corrupt, Narcissistic, Bullying, Petulant, Arrogant, Incompetent, Spiteful, Unhinged Moron, Impeached, Cockwomble News
"It stinks."
yesterday
Davy commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Quite concur with you about  the Aussies"
yesterday
Thomas Bear left a comment for Davy
"Thx for the welcome, Davy."
yesterday
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Thanks, Davy. I've come to accept that a high proportion of the British people are inbred as…"
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Davy
"Davy. Just in case Thomas doesn't get back to you Nullifidian=a person having no faith or…"
yesterday
Davy commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Good one Stephen. As for cap doffing before that it was tugging the forelock of hair to…"
yesterday
Davy commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a Racist, Misogynistic, Dishonest, Self-Obsessed, Corrupt, Narcissistic, Bullying, Petulant, Arrogant, Incompetent, Spiteful, Unhinged Moron, Impeached, Cockwomble News
"Stephen that is also the shades of Lying Nasty Party in Auss. Don't like…"
yesterday
Davy left a comment for Thomas Bear
"G'day Thomas. Welcome to the Universe May I enquire what is a nullifidian? I be puzzled…"
yesterday
Davy left a comment for Ethan HAckley
"G'day Ethan Welcome, make yourself at home and I am quite sure you will receive that opinion…"
yesterday
Mrs.B left a comment for Ethan HAckley
"Good to see you here."
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Ethan HAckley
"Click to see today's hot content on Atheist Universe. Jump here to introduce yourself Or…"
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Davy's Discussions (1,588)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes! They do but the amount of energy extracted is also the same! To make them more…"

Davy replied Apr 3, 2014 to Off Shore Wind Farms an Unforeseen Bonus

5 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Lester Unega Waya

"Ni Hao Lester. Yes! I am aware of that fact but also take into consideration where t…"

Davy replied Apr 3, 2014 to Off Shore Wind Farms an Unforeseen Bonus

5 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Lester Unega Waya

"That is why it is imperative to have the worlds population educated to a minimum of…"

Davy replied Dec 7, 2013 to A snip for the planet

18 May 2, 2015
Reply by Chris

"Yes! I vaguely  remember something like that! But when you think about it. It would…"

Davy replied Dec 6, 2013 to A snip for the planet

18 May 2, 2015
Reply by Chris

"I could not agree more, personally I prefer to have intelligent, well educated women…"

Davy replied Dec 3, 2013 to A snip for the planet

18 May 2, 2015
Reply by Chris

"Just a tad warm there? Then!"

Davy replied Jun 20, 2013 to Northern Over-Exposure: Record Heat Wave Envelops Alaska

2 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Neal

"Not everyone some can be intuitive outside their vocation in life!"

Davy replied Apr 8, 2013 to Encore: Ending the Silence on Climate Change - Bill Moyers

21 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Michel

"It does not matter what religion it is either, they think their god is a lackey.  "

Davy replied Mar 22, 2013 to Encore: Ending the Silence on Climate Change - Bill Moyers

21 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Michel

"Yes I can imagine the good that money could have/and can do! Increased funding in to…"

Davy replied Feb 15, 2013 to Secret funding helped build vast network of climate denial thinktanks

6 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Davy

"When are they going to wake up and realise that climate change is going to harm them…"

Davy replied Feb 15, 2013 to Secret funding helped build vast network of climate denial thinktanks

6 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Davy

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service