Feedback and Notes

Due to Ning (our Web hosting company) being bought recently from the ashes of Mode Media we often experience 500 connection errors. Our apologies but these errors are out of our control. Hopefully, this will improve as the new company gains experience. Regards, AU

Latest Activity

Stephen commented on Michel's group FoxNews Watch
5 minutes ago
Stephen left a comment for Stephen Moore
56 minutes ago
Stephen left a comment for Stephen Bush
57 minutes ago
Stephen left a comment for Max Doubt
59 minutes ago
Stephen left a comment for Mark Johnson
1 hour ago
Stephen left a comment for Jacqueline Little
1 hour ago
Stephen left a comment for jacqueline danielle little
1 hour ago
Stephen left a comment for Gary Ehlenberger
1 hour ago
Stephen left a comment for David Kelly
1 hour ago
Chris commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion
2 hours ago
Chris replied to Tom Sarbeck's discussion STEP FIVE in the group Growing Our Power (to Produce Results)
3 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Anthony Harvey
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
4 hours ago
Chris commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
5 hours ago
Chris commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
5 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
6 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Here's an excellent blog post by Taslima Nasreen. If you follow the logic of Islam(I'm using the word "logic" here loosely, of course), it won't be possible to relax or even have fun for Muslim women once they get to heaven.

Her blog "No Country for Women" at Freethought Blogs should be bookmarked by everyone interested in atheism and women's rights. Dr. Nasreen (she is a physician in addition to being a women's rights activists) is a tireless force against the tyranny of religion and the oppression of women worldwide, but especially in Muslim countries. She has been banned from her native country of Bangladesh 18 years ago, and fatwas and death threats have been issued against her.

No fun in heaven

These women believe in god. They do not take their burqas off even when they swim in the ocean. They love their god and prophet who imprison them in burqas. They are god-fearing women. They fear god, because god may throw them into hell. They desperately want to go to heaven. Not so much fun though in heaven. The same food and wine will be served for an infinite period of time. The same fruits, the same fountains, the same birds forever. The same men who were their husbands on earth will be their husbands in heaven for eternity. If those husbands are promiscuous and abusers, they have no other alternative but to go on loving their husbands. God will provide one piece of the same old husband for each woman and 72 pink virgins including their wife for each man in heaven. After having sex with 72 virgins everyday, husbands may not like to have sex with their non-virgin wife. Sex starved, women may develop melancholic depression. Whatever happens, women have no freedom to fall in love with other guys. If they do, they will be thrown into hell for committing adultery. Women get almost nothing on earth and nothing in heaven. Will women have to wear burqas in heaven too? Heaven is for both men and women, no segregation has been planned. Women will most likely not be allowed to move around freely in heaven without wearing burqas because men will be there. God doesn’t trust men. God fears that men may get sexually aroused if they look at women who are not wrapped up in the burqas. Men-fearing god will really be in trouble. So, women will be forced to cover their entire body from head to toe.

Why are women so eager to go to heaven? What is the heavenly reward they are waiting to receive? It is the same misogynist god who oppress women here and will continue to oppress women there. Are women dumb, masochists or just simply brainwashed by religionists? Why do they worship a women-hating god and his messenger to follow all their nonsense advices and orders? Is it really for the hell called heaven?

Views: 97

Replies to This Discussion

Every woman will have only one husband in heaven! In the other hand, every man will have virgins..

I cant imagine seeing my husband having lots of wives here in this worldly life! Not to mention imagining this crap in the afterlife! Who gives a damn about heaven, Hell, is an awesome place for women.. Yes!

Muhammed said, I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful.” It was asked, “Do they disbelieve in Allah?” (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, “They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, ‘I have never received any good from you.” (Sahih Bukhari, Hadith 28)

Okay, we left heaven for you idiot Muslim men.. 

Well said, Hope!

Probably abusive husband focusing on virgins and leaving me alone, or, roasting over an open pit for all eternity........    well if I was a woman this would be a short choice, heaven and hit that magic wine, see if it is in deed impossible to be intoxicated on it.

Hell must be a good place, it's contenders are the smarts of this world, the comedians and women. It would be the ultimate place to be eh

Perfect example of why education is frowned upon, keeps women docile.

All the wine I can handle and my islamist husband whom I was married to leaves me the fuck alone, it does sound nice to me.

It seemed religion, this vision of heaven had not yet dissipated; hurrah for the vision of hell. But even more the one of reality.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service