Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
39 minutes ago
Stephen replied to Chris's discussion Innocence Project
53 minutes ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
56 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
58 minutes ago
Chris posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Chris commented on Dennis Paul Renner's video
2 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
2 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for William Moreno
2 hours ago
William Moreno is now a member of Atheist Universe
2 hours ago
Chris replied to Tom Sarbeck's discussion “Once a Catholic, always a Catholic” or “Don’t toss the baby with the bath water.” How would you reply?
6 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
7 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
18 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
18 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
18 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
23 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
23 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

We are finalists - 2012 About.com Readers' Choice Awards - Vote for us!

The above link will take you to the Voting page at About.com.

• You can login with your Facebook or Twitter account.
  • Or enter your email address manually

Voting is from February 22 to March 21.

Voting is now closed for this poll. Thanks for your incredible participation. Results will be announced on March 30th, we'll keep you posted.

Views: 605

Replies to This Discussion

So far so good - but they do not list the total votes

Yes, please vote for us, this will help put us in the spotlight! Don't forget to vote everyday. 

I've been voting everyday for the past few days, (didn't realize we could vote more than once).  I posted it on my Facebook wall and suggest that we all do that.  I've reminded people to vote everyday!  Still, it seems that we are getting some publicity even if we are so far #3.  Those other Atheist sites have been around for awhile and as a newcomer it's great to be on the charts!  

We can vote every day but only once a day, I think. I'm also reminding everyone to go vote, everyday. Yes, it is great PR even if we don't come in third, but we should still try!

We are holding our on at 2 percent - Reddit has actually slipped back a bit.  

Martin also needs our votes!

I'm voting for Martin, too!

Yep!

Here's the link for voting for Martin's blog:

http://atheism.about.com/b/2012/02/22/favorite-agnostic-atheist-blo...

Cool, we are now way ahead of the Heathen group

A reminder:

Reddit/Atheism claims 524,002 redditors, Atheist Nexus has 25,000+ members, Think Atheist 14,000+, we are 560.

As for Heathen H. I have no idea, their front page is pretty opaque.

It would be super sweet to come in at least 3rd!

Wouldn't it?

560 members VS. 14,000 =)

Yes, but to be fair = there is a BIG difference between total members and active members.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service