Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
4 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
5 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
7 hours ago
Doone commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
7 hours ago
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
7 hours ago
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
8 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
8 hours ago
Doone commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
8 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion Or holey,holey,holey Arguments for Religion
8 hours ago
Doone commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion Or holey,holey,holey Arguments for Religion
8 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
9 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
9 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Wesley Sherman
9 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Steven Richards
9 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Nathan Hevenstone
9 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for jcak
9 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Gabe Om
9 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion Or holey,holey,holey Arguments for Religion
9 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Hi all,

There's an upcoming gathering for The Emin where I live and I'm interestedin attendinf to document any woo they intend to discuss.

Any tips?

D

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It seems The Emin is all WOO

No ideas......I'm not in an area where these things occur.

Where is the link for the gathering?

Chris this is all there is.=    http://www.emin.org/

Their website is super vague. I saw it on a flier in my local shopping centre. It's for a "Future Fair", Saturday 16/08, in The Centre (an Emin worship house).

Indeed it's vague.

In the 1980's there were a lot of young teenage (runaways)  selling flowers at gas stations and  quick stop stores such as 7-11's for the Mooneys. I'm not sure if this is the correct link for that group  http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/forum/2010-09-13-column...

Perhaps this one is better: http://www.mooneytheology.com/

At that time they seemed to be everywhere. As time prefaced it they may have been members of the Manson clan and later joined the Jim Jones 'movement' [cult].

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service