Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Jediah Krajcik updated their profile
4 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
15 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
18 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
18 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
18 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
18 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
18 hours ago
Mrs.B posted a discussion
19 hours ago
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
19 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
19 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Tyler J Turdici
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Dennis Dunn
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Dennis Dunn
20 hours ago
Profile IconDennis Dunn and MIKE joined Atheist Universe
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Brian Bridson
20 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
20 hours ago
21 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Michel's group Our Climate, Scumpism is Denialism
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

The Absence of Meaning

On social media, an old friend posted a link to an article about the pursuit of happiness vs the pursuit of meaning, and I found the article to be interesting. I do pursue happiness always, but then again, I look for meaning as well. The article is a brief read and may be time well spent if you've had any thoughts on what life could, or should, be.

Regardless, the title of this post was going to be the "Absence of Reason" which is where I think America is heading for the next few years. All you dickless little bastards that were more interested in being right, or thinking a little anarchy might be good for the country, are hopefully now happy. It's a shame reason, or meaning, played such a little part in that decision, but maybe we can now get back to meaning.

Here's a little meaning for you, the times have changed. No longer are grace, wisdom, and character, respectable attributes; the election has, if nothing else, proven that. Now nazis and white nationalists are back in the news; because you know, there's nothing more fun than a fucking nazi in your living room. Hey, you tired of all the pretty bitches walking around like they're queens, well, grab'm, they're yours.

For the next four years or more, this is how I'll be talking. It's a conversation my conservative friends can understand. Sitting on our thrones of elitism, "hey, I read a book motherfucker," is so much more important than knowing what the neanderthal living next to you is up to, right? Ignoring humanity seems to be working awesomely for us, who cares about the local jackass who can't figure out that the square root of abomination equals Donald asswipe Trump. You know, it's just not our problem that multi-syllable words go right over all the little morons heads.

Here you are, in the echo chamber with a hard on. What need nothing more, we know we are right and the rest of the world is wrong. I know it's tough if we can't communicate, we might as well just ignore the little bitches. I mean, what the hell, we've got important shit to do that they just can't understand. Retarded fucks.

For 2017 I'm going to teach you how to talk to your friendly local conservatives. Forget political correctness, throw that shit right out the door. Pretty much bullshit now anyway, everything you say is wrong. That's lesson number one, your neandertal neighbor doesn't understand what's wrong with the word he's using. He means no ill intent, has no hate behind it, but he is now a deplorable because he thinks some things are too feminine for him and he mistakenly calls it gay. Now he's jumped on by every friggin' liberal because they twist the meaning to mean stupid. 

Get off that horse and walk around a bit. If you get into a conversation with conservatives don't be shy if you are a liberal, tell them, "yeah, I'm that liberal bastard your mother warned you about." Be self-deprecating, laugh bitch. Have a crappy bud light with the mother fuckers, you'll live through it.

Happy New Year bitches. 

Views: 366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Feinstein and Hillary are great Republicans.

If Hillary ran as a Republican against Trump in the Primaries she may be President.

Not to funny but

Chuckle.

Ringling Brothers Barnum and Baily Circus closes.

A new circus act quickly replaced the clowns.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service