Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World that has a Man? Named Scump News
"This Tweet was posted earlier on the UK civil service official Twitter feed but has since been…"
1 hour ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World that has a Man? Named Scump News
1 hour ago
"Johnson's defence of Cummings sparks anger from allies and opponents alike  Possible…"
2 hours ago
"I think it might be Doone. The Daily Mail is a rabidly Tory and Brexit rag. I think Borass imagined…"
2 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World that has a Man? Named Scump News
"Scumps Friend is getting bad news - is this an indicative headline, Stephen? No 10 tonight loses…"
3 hours ago
Doone commented on Marianne's group Fantastique, sci-fi & imagination
3 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World that has a Man? Named Scump News
"Personally, I don't think they should even run once they reach 65. Yes, the hate crimes are…"
6 hours ago
"I don't wish harm to anyone even and including Scump. If as we all hope Biden beats Scump in…"
8 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World that has a Man? Named Scump News
"Scump the Stupid is getting people beat up, killed, and intimidated for wearing masks. …"
11 hours ago
"The US doctors taking Trump’s lead on hydroxychloroquine – despite mixed…"
11 hours ago
"T Shirt on Twitter  "
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for MitchMitchell
""Happy Birthday, Mitch! Have a great day""
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World that has a Man? Named Scump News
"This thing is so destructive in more ways than one."
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"True."
yesterday
"Coronavirus: Nurse 'hasn't hugged son, two, in five weeks'Charlotte Cole and her…"
yesterday
"I personally don't think Cummings did any harm in the scheme of things. But the thing is he…"
yesterday
"I knew Borass wouldn't fire Dominic Cummings and Cummings himself Deny's any wrongdoing.…"
yesterday
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Nice joke Mrs B. But in the real world Pastors never have to live on Buttons. Unless they are made…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"One Sunday after services one of the ladies approached the pastor's wife and commented,…"
yesterday
Lee Spaner joined Sydni Moser's group
Thumbnail

Vegetarian and Vegan Atheists

This group is dedicated to those who choose to live a compassionate and environmentally friendly…See More
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Yes, religion does have all the answers. 

Saudi Arabian cleric has claimed that the Earth does not orbit the sun and is in fact stationary, making the opposite true.

Sheikh Bandar al-Khaibari stunned students at a university in the United Arab Emirates on Sunday by telling them the Earth is “stationary and does not move”, Al Arabiya reported.

A video of the Muslim cleric’s lecture showed him using a cup of water in an attempt to debunk the theory that the world rotates as it orbits the sun.

“Focus with me, this is Earth;” he said, holding the cup.

Focus people, focus.

Independent

Views: 900

Replies to This Discussion

Desperation is the op word here, methinks.

Been hearing this crap from many sources lately....un-bloody-real!

Only when life is good does a person have the luxury of thinking. 

Neal, Cervantes wrote "Don Qixote" in prison, awaiting the Inquisition --

Always an exception. =)

No one seems to have commented on the Miracle of Fatima, where thousands saw "the Sun stand still".  Catholics gob down this enormity, oblivious of Galileo and even of the Church's belated apology 400 years later for having condemned his heliocentrism.  "Muslim scientist" has to be the oxymoron of the millennium.

Frank O'Phile

I think even the Pope doesn't believe in Fatima anymore. To them its just a Aid to faith, these are sophisticated people, they are lying if they say they believe it. But this guy really thinks the earth is flat.

The heavens and gods are about about celestial myths.

This neophite may not know that planets mean (wanderers).

Anyone who stood on a hill, or been out to sea sees the world is round.

The flat earth theory was a joke brought on by the enlightenment.  No one (Few) actually believed the flat earth theory.  I've met a couple of people in my life that saddly have never been more than 10 miles from their birth place. 

Indeed I am joking. No one with any intelligence believed the world was flat, except the American Author Thomas Friedman.

What does XD stand for?

Okay.

Halarious isn't it?

I wonder how much Sheikh Bandar al-Khaibari guy is joking.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service