Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Scumpistan News
1 hour ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Scumpistan News
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Chris replied to Moayad Al-Mahamead's discussion A moral analysis of a weird verse in the Quran:
6 hours ago
Chris commented on Moayad Al-Mahamead's blog post Whoever wrote the Quran was really horrible with math
6 hours ago
Chris commented on Moayad Al-Mahamead's blog post Whoever wrote the Quran was really horrible with math
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Chris commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Scumpistan News
7 hours ago
Chris commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Scumpistan News
7 hours ago
Chris replied to Moayad Al-Mahamead's discussion A moral analysis of a weird verse in the Quran:
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Chris commented on Stephen's blog post Good god above
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
9 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
9 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
9 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

I need some help! #FreeHamza #11Febfreeexpression

Hello my friends,

Me and my friends decided to help a Saudi guy.

His name is Hamza kashghary a famous liberal, writer and poet in Saudi Arabia!

This Saudi guy is currently facing detention and death penalty for insulting the prophet Muhammad even after his several apologies!!

we made a hash-tag on twitter #FreeHamza but that's not enough

I need some email addresses for human rights activists..

I never did this before but I really want to do something to help him..

Views: 989

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is hard to believe that this is the 21st century when a man can be killed for 'insulting' a man who has been dead for 15 centuries !

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service