Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
8 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
8 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's blog post All the best Mrs. B with your hip operation
10 hours ago
Daniel W commented on Stephen's blog post All the best Mrs. B with your hip operation
14 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Steve Williams
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Sigmund Roseth
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for KS1961KS
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for James A. Haught
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for costa bari
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for surya kumar
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Ricardo Real
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Paul Doyle
16 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's blog post All the best Mrs. B with your hip operation
16 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's blog post All the best Mrs. B with your hip operation
16 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's blog post All the best Mrs. B with your hip operation
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
16 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

I need some help! #FreeHamza #11Febfreeexpression

Hello my friends,

Me and my friends decided to help a Saudi guy.

His name is Hamza kashghary a famous liberal, writer and poet in Saudi Arabia!

This Saudi guy is currently facing detention and death penalty for insulting the prophet Muhammad even after his several apologies!!

we made a hash-tag on twitter #FreeHamza but that's not enough

I need some email addresses for human rights activists..

I never did this before but I really want to do something to help him..

Views: 981

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is hard to believe that this is the 21st century when a man can be killed for 'insulting' a man who has been dead for 15 centuries !

The final Law...Period...
Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights,,,,
"All People (on Earth) are born Free and equal in Dignity and Rights. They are endowed with Reason and Conscience and should be treated in the Spirit of Brotherhood!"

Joey

If one does not insult the profane, evil, murderous so-called prophet "Muhammad" one is NOT Sane, and is deserving of Euthanasia.  If they hurt one hair on his head, they are will be euthanized...I guarantee IT.

The final Law...Period...
Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights,,,,
"All People (on Earth) are born Free and equal in Dignity and Rights. They are endowed with Reason and Conscience and should be treated in the Spirit of Brotherhood!"

Joey

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service