Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
22 minutes ago
jenny ebol is now a member of Atheist Universe
4 hours ago
Chris commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
9 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
13 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
15 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Shelby Clark
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Jeff Lang
16 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
16 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
16 hours ago
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
16 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
20 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
yesterday
Tom Sarbeck commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
yesterday
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

I need some help! #FreeHamza #11Febfreeexpression

Hello my friends,

Me and my friends decided to help a Saudi guy.

His name is Hamza kashghary a famous liberal, writer and poet in Saudi Arabia!

This Saudi guy is currently facing detention and death penalty for insulting the prophet Muhammad even after his several apologies!!

we made a hash-tag on twitter #FreeHamza but that's not enough

I need some email addresses for human rights activists..

I never did this before but I really want to do something to help him..

Views: 947

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He's using the "sacrifice the virgin to appease the gods" thought. Kill the young man and you will be safe, otherwise all will be punished. Usual threats. Whatever happens, they will pick certain events to prove their words. If he lives, they will find something bad that happens and blame it on him. If he is killed, they will find something good to be joyful about.

Theocracies should not exist anywhere in the world. 

Absolutely. This perfectly illustrates why the only option is a secular government. 

this hypocrite has a twitter account:
https://twitter.com/#!/naseralomar

he said "لن تتوقف طعنات صدر(الشاتم)داخل أحدسجون الكويت عليه،وإنما ستنفذتلك الطعنات إلى قلب كل شاتم للنبي،وستظل(كابوساً)يلاحقهم طوال حياتهم أينما حلوا"

is this not terrorism?he wants us to live in fear and terror?

Fear, terror and hate.

That's the asshole who wept!

i just deactivated my twitter account . it's awful to do that. but from what i have been read in my account  mention in the last few days, death threats, cut the neck, tongue ... my safety comes first...

how many complaints against liberals and secularists... made to authorities by them4-6 so far?

We want all of you to be safe! Hopefully being in our site is safe for you guys. 

Good for you Ali!!

That is how you suppress freedom, you censor speech.

Simply insane:

You guys should send the Navy Seals after people like this. They are not humanely salvageable.

Holocaust has nothing to do with apostasy you terrorist cockroach!! :P

They have a deadly virus called "Jewish conspiracy" makes the talk about Jews and Judaism!!

Cockroach huh?!!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service