Latest Activity

Marianne Wolff updated their profile
39 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Stephen Brodie left a comment for Anika Jawhar
4 hours ago
Chris commented on Marianne's blog post Has science become a new god ?
7 hours ago
Chris replied to Tom Sarbeck's discussion Tell Xians It Wasn't Atheism That Fueled Hitler, Stalin and Others
7 hours ago
Chris left a comment for Tom Sarbeck
7 hours ago
Chris commented on Marianne's blog post Has science become a new god ?
8 hours ago
Anika Jawhar is now a member of Atheist Universe
9 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu posted a status
"Greetings everyone"
16 hours ago
Davy left a comment for micy may
17 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Marianne's blog post Has science become a new god ?
yesterday
Tom Sarbeck replied to Sassan K.'s discussion How does one go from atheism to religion?
yesterday
Tom Sarbeck posted a discussion
yesterday
Marianne commented on Don's blog post Is Atheism “A Lack of Belief”? Not to An Atheist
yesterday
Marianne replied to Davy's discussion Is Our 21st-Century Technology Too Primitive to Detect Advanced Extraterrestrial Life? in the group The Daily Cosmos
yesterday
Tom Sarbeck replied to Davy's discussion Is Our 21st-Century Technology Too Primitive to Detect Advanced Extraterrestrial Life? in the group The Daily Cosmos
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you all know what my blog has a new layout, and I am seeking feedback on it. THere are already some known issues there, but I am looking for any glitches and suggestions you might have for the future evolution of this space.

http://www.martinspribble.com/

Cheers

Martin

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like. Cool color scheme.

Would use a bigger font size for titles in italic.

Thanks, I didn't want to change it too radically, just add some functionality to the homepage and allow for featured articles (coming soon) at the top of the homepage. It becomes a bit more of a portal this way, rather than just one big-ass text page.

I like the footer and general  look.

I like the new layout, color scheme, etc. I just posted a comment on your latest blog, and while I was typing it, I had a hard time dealing with the small, grey font.

I must be totally dumb with computers because I went to your blogsite and didn't see any change, can you put some sort of link for "disable" kind of people like me...?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service