Chris commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos
4 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group THE NAKED APE
5 hours ago
Doone commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos
5 hours ago
Chris left a comment for nouri mouelhi
7 hours ago
Chris commented on Chris's group Medicine, Medical insurance Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Care (CDC and etcetera)
8 hours ago
Chris replied to Neal's discussion The Sunday Planet - August 13, 2017
8 hours ago
Chris commented on Chris's group Medicine, Medical insurance Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Care (CDC and etcetera)
11 hours ago
Chris replied to Mrs.B's discussion BC Surpasses Wildfire Record
11 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Most of the World and a 71-year-old with profound fascist views News
13 hours ago
Chris commented on Doone's group Most of the World and a 71-year-old with profound fascist views News
14 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Most of the World and a 71-year-old with profound fascist views News
17 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
17 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for nouri mouelhi
17 hours ago
nouri mouelhi is now a member of Atheist Universe
17 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

This is where you can introduce yourself to the Atheist Universe community, in as many or as few words as you'd like.

Who are you, what brought you here, where are you coming from, when were you made aware of AU, why did you decide to join...

Add yourself to the Member Map.

Views: 9102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chris, I'm a curious guy. I ask about my relationships. I want to know if they are doing for me what I want them to do.

If they are, I contribute to them and do not remain a new member.

If they are not doing what I want them to do I try to change them. If I'm unable to change them I end them and look for other relationships.

Being curious, I asked if you ask about your relationships. I hope they are doing for you what you want them to do.

I'm shy, and because of my vestibular disorder I don't travel much. I can drive, but don't like to.

Most of my friends are long time twenty-thirty years or longer. We mostly communicate on the telephone because they don't live by me. I've moved a lot so don't have many friends from school as I suppose many people do.

I don't know what it would be like to live in the same neighborhood one grew up in. People who grew up, went to school with and worked with childhood friends are probably more secure in their relationships.

What I find interesting is that people I've befriended occationally call me and even though we haven't spoken to each other for years our telephone converstation is like we've always spoken. It's interesting when old friends drop by that I haven't seen, or heard from for a long time.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service