Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
5 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
8 hours ago
Chris commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
8 hours ago
Chris commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
11 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group World History
12 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
13 hours ago
Mrs.B left a comment for Amatsu
13 hours ago
Mrs.B left a comment for Nadine Alma
13 hours ago
Chris commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
13 hours ago
Chris commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
13 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
13 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
14 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
14 hours ago
Chris commented on Michel's group Internet
14 hours ago
Chris left a comment for Tom Sarbeck
14 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Amatsu
14 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Nadine Alma
14 hours ago
Profile IconAmatsu and Nadine Alma joined Atheist Universe
14 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

This is where you can introduce yourself to the Atheist Universe community, in as many or as few words as you'd like.

Who are you, what brought you here, where are you coming from, when were you made aware of AU, why did you decide to join...

Add yourself to the Member Map.

Views: 9617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

incredible. you that is. thought your way out of this religious crap. 

STEW AND RECIPE

Closing, the waking dream unfolds, the path to consciousness -- untold,
The printer hums, the keyboard clicks, the cursor blinks,
1 human brain (shredded).
The surge crashes, the mind blanks -- consciousness returns.
2 much stock (quantum soup -- quarks, mesons, pisons, and other
subatomic nutrients -- unprocessed).
Bio-transducer/receiver translates the quantum runes,
Blend stock with brain lightly (leave a little lumpy).
Imposes color, shape, and texture -- defines the spume, but
Simmer over low heat until chewable.
No substance, no matter, no sound, just the receiver/soup-bone,
Giving flavor to the stew.
Self-serves one.

--Liam

Very good!

Expression, post "Tao of Physic,"  "Dancing Wu Li Masters," and the like.

Mmmm tasty 

Special recipe...

I was raised a Roman Catholic.  For years I religiously followed that faith.  But at some point it no longer made sense to me. Supernaturalism defies science. For years I have been on a search to bring meaning and purpose to my life that I could attest to. I think I have finally found it. 

excellent. i find inspiration in quantum cosmic physics! it's so wonderfu

Your history and situation will ring a bell with many people who just came to the conclusion that religion just didn't make sense anymore. 

1/2 "owner" of this site, loves to copy and paste Scump news and interesting facts about Human anthropology, animals and the universe.  A big fan of Stephen and Mrs. B.  

imagine no religion and often it doesn´t imagining anything back. doesn´t mean anything.yet .people give it meaning.maybe cause it´s just a broad subject.can be anything from god to mindfulness.

I agree  Henrik we must be careful not to lump all religions together as one. Some are obviously worse than others 

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service