Feedback and Notes

No Gods

Latest Activity

Stephen replied to Lutz's discussion Freud caught with furfies - finally yes yes yes
"Interesting"
5 hours ago
Stephen replied to Lutz's discussion Protecting Information Space from Facebook’s Tyranny Author: Ulson Gunnar
"Zuckerberg just got lucky. He started Facebook as a site that pimped Co-Eds to his student friends.…"
6 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for George
"Happy Birthday, George. Have a great day"
6 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Garry Graham
"Happy Birthday Garry Have a great day"
6 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Jeanette Joyce Steck
"Happy Birthday Joyce. Have a great day""
6 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
6 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"Sounds like some truth to that."
12 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
12 hours ago
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump or Boris
"Now that's specializing, the aye-with its long finger"
13 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump or Boris
"Some things are just so weird."
13 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump or Boris
"The giant aye-aye (Daubentonia robusta) was 2-2.5 times bigger than the present-day…"
13 hours ago
Ana Pirs replied to Neal's discussion Vegetables in the group Vegetarian and Vegan Atheists
"Hi! I'm a fan of Baked Cauliflower Buffalo Bites Try!)) "
14 hours ago
Ana Pirs commented on Sydni Moser's group Vegetarian and Vegan Atheists
"Hi! I'm a fan of Baked Cauliflower Buffalo Bites Try!)) "
14 hours ago
Clayton Rhofes commented on Clayton Rhofes's blog post Can a native Arabic speaker clarify this
"I been an ex-mooze now for a while,(dear muslims shut the fuck up,i dont want to talk about your…"
16 hours ago
Clayton Rhofes commented on Clayton Rhofes's blog post Can a native Arabic speaker clarify this
"Muslims told me that i am stupid and cant understand simple words,sorry for accidently converting…"
16 hours ago
Clayton Rhofes posted blog posts
16 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"From TPM about the recent Isreali elections With 98% of the vote counted, Benny Gantz and Blue and…"
16 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"That's disgusting, Stephen."
18 hours ago
Mrs.B replied to Lutz's discussion Protecting Information Space from Facebook’s Tyranny Author: Ulson Gunnar
"I don't like flakebook at all."
19 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"In 2017, scientists found a new species of orangutan (P. Scumpis) in remote offices of Washington-…"
19 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

I hear some  who profess whatever political or religious belief with out substantion.

What is that about.

Should I call them "Stupid", or non thinking?

I'm stupid  = howerver I tend to look at subjects.

Perhaps others don't.

Chris

Views: 63

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

find the flaws- let your intelligence do the rest

The Box.

I'm outside of it.

It pisses me off. 

no no no--- you are spot on---I've been so -other---I wonder if I am human

mentally haha not physically. Being inside whatever is easy for those who don't care

obviously you do--so into strangeness one ventures and remorphologizes one's innate

neurological webbed manic magic in our heads and end up in realities unconceived off

what this planet needs -- is everything without---to challenge preconceptions and stop

ossification of culture and life----

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service