Can You Name This Organization?
Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than
500 employees and has the following
*29 have been accused of spousal abuse
* 7 have been arrested for fraud
* 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
* 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
* 3 have done time for assault
* 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
* 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
* 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
* 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
* 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year
* 1 one ran a stop sign and killed a man on a motorcycle
Can you guess which organization this is?
Give up yet?
It's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group
of idiots elected by us that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed
to keep the rest of us in line.
Too many characters, huh?
Boy I saw that coming. What a load of dead beats.
Congress should be represent society in general.
Then going by the list up above Chris you lot have a very crooked society!
Congress doesn't make laws - lobbyists do.