Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
4 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
7 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
7 hours ago
Joey Daniel Smith replied to Stephen's discussion Stephen Hawking makes it clear: There is no God
22 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
23 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Sunil jayasinghe
23 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Greg Trombo
23 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
23 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Suzanne Johnson
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Blasphemy Laws in Europe - Gatestone Institue.

I normally am skeptical of this outfit. It is ideological to the extreme. One reason it is interesting. But now and then they get it right.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13377/european-court-human-right...

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blasphemy Laws in Europe... They are afraid people might actually hear rational words that might Crow Bar their tiny little minds out of the Stone Age!  There is nothing more sacred than freedom of speech, nothing. If one does not think that persons with a dissenting opinion have a right to free speech, then one does not believe in free speech for themselves.  Joey

and here I thought Europa had some sense left. But it may be a paper tiger. Appease the retards. One hopes. only thing for it: ignore idiots. live your life. do what you like. be decadent. and this is only the beginning. never stop. [except when passing out of course]

Excellent response Herr Lutz...., 

I wont appease retards, but I will live my life doing what I like. I will meet all of my needs without hurting or imposing myself on anyone else.  Decadent, now,  I don't  quite understand that, if decadence is having fun with people you like, listening to music, dancing, caring for your friends...then I am decadent!  I will never stop having fun with gooood people! And I will never apologize for it, nor will I pay sycophant's for it. I don't have to, I am Free!

Thank you for your post... and Have lots of Fun!!!!

Joey

P.S. , When I pass out, it is in my own safe place, my Home!!!!1 :-)  All the best, forever.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service