Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group World History
10 hours ago
Stephen commented on Clayton Rhofes's blog post Forging Prophecies:Why Jesus Christ in not predicted in the Old Testament.
16 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
17 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
17 hours ago
Clayton Rhofes posted a blog post
20 hours ago
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
21 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
21 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
22 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
22 hours ago
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
22 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
yesterday
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
yesterday
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
yesterday
Thursday
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
Thursday
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
Thursday
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
Wednesday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
Wednesday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
Wednesday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

blasphemy in Austria in court for speaking Truth about Islam and the prophet

What is going on in Europe? Once the bastion of Enlightenment it now penalizes history itself. For fear of upsetting the religiously deluded and obsessed who have more rights about their ignorance than education people revealing the very perniciousness so prevalent in religious practices, attitudes and violation of human rights.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13376/european-court-human-wrongs

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They will have to have "Evidence" that is admissible in a Court of Law, not a Civil Rights Commission.  They will have to have 'Copper Bottomed Truth' for the claims of their scriptures and they cannot provide that.  They  can copy and paste and recite their insane scriptures from now until the end of time, yet, it is complete gibberish.  In any Sane Court, they have no ground to stand upon.  So, Stephen, you are correct, if the Courts do their bound job appropriately, "We will run fucking rings around them in the courts..."  And...who knows, perhaps we can get them into psychotherapy programs that they so desperately need, you know, before they destroy any more lives!  All the best to you and to yours.... Joey

In more than 550 Indigenous languages, prior to the arrival of Europeans with their murderous religion, there was not one word for "Spirit", "God", "Prayer"!  These false concepts were introduced and forced on Native Americans.  In Lakota-Dakota-Nakota, the phrase "Wakan Tanka" directly translates into "The Great Mystery of the Universe" or just "Universe."  They held that the natural world was Sacrosanct and we should abide by Natural Law.  All religionists who call us Pagans, are not even human anymore.  They are born of Evil and should be avoided, given a wide birth.  Joey

Interesting reference. 

I would not visit Ireland because of there kookie  "Catholic" blasphemy laws.

It seems Irland is backward thinking with procreation.

One doesn't have to have seven children to be human.

Would I be criminalized and imprisoned for my language?

to bad, you think that every Irishman/woman thinks alike!   This is the common mistake of a retarded, infantile, prehistoric, troglodyte! Yes Catholicism was forced on the Irish people, but as a Member of the I.R.A., I guarantee that it is not true.  You don't know Ireland, and unfortunately you never will.  One doesn't have to be an idiotic bigot to sound intelligent.  Suggestion, Eat Poop and Perish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Joey  

Your post makes you sound like the Village Idiot, who puts a bucket on his head and invites people to strike it!  It makes him feel important, but all it does is single him out as the village idiot.

Joey

You are an abject idiot, by this post!  You do not know what the fuck you are talking about!!

Suggestion, Eat Shit, and then Die!!!  

Joey

When I find you, I will cure all your pain... Forever!

Joey

You would be criminalized for making such horrific statements about Irish People.  To hear some of this dialogue, is to tell me that people are too fucking stupid to be alive.  I feel like apologizing to the universe for wasting its time.  I live in a world of Total Insanity... This is my legacy,  You are all, without exception totally corrupt and totally Insane.... I live in Zombie Land.  The Zombie Apocalypse is already here...I have to live it everyday.  Joey

Oh, and  go use more dope, cause it will make you feel better and more Zombie than Ever!!!!

Joey

You have no idea how callous your words are.  You are ignorant beyond belief.  This is how innocent people die.   You are no more different than the callous personages who sent  people to be slaughtered  at Gallipoli.  Ignorance is an Evil thing, and you are a resounding reminder of that.

Thanks for Reminding me , I appreciate it.  Now I know who to stay away from.   Joey

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service