Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
7 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
8 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's blog post All the best Mrs. B with your hip operation
10 hours ago
Daniel W commented on Stephen's blog post All the best Mrs. B with your hip operation
14 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Steve Williams
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Sigmund Roseth
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for KS1961KS
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for James A. Haught
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for costa bari
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for surya kumar
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Ricardo Real
16 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Paul Doyle
16 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's blog post All the best Mrs. B with your hip operation
16 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's blog post All the best Mrs. B with your hip operation
16 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's blog post All the best Mrs. B with your hip operation
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
16 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

blasphemy in Austria in court for speaking Truth about Islam and the prophet

What is going on in Europe? Once the bastion of Enlightenment it now penalizes history itself. For fear of upsetting the religiously deluded and obsessed who have more rights about their ignorance than education people revealing the very perniciousness so prevalent in religious practices, attitudes and violation of human rights.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13376/european-court-human-wrongs

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All Religious people should be offended, they should be ridiculed, I don't care if it's in Austria, nor Germany, nor China.  Religion is NOT THE LAW, It is the antithesis of morality, ethics and sanity.  If one holds to any childish illusions about religion, one needs intensive psychotherapy.  Joey

Psychotherapy. Karl Krauss had an excellent take on that. He wrote back then in the days of Freud in his Vienna that: psychiatry thinks itself the cure when it is the disease.

Still I take you point. Actually a good dose of LSD might do the trick. Then play Captain Beefhart.

Socially induced insanity, isn't that much different than chemically induced Insanity.  "LSD" is total complete insanity, I have seen it destroy more lives than you can ever imagine!  I have seen Christianity and Islam do the same thing.  I have seen Meth-Heads Kill for a fix and try to rationalize their insanity.  Why not try sobriety, Reason and Sanity instead?  'Cause you cannot ever have sanity without sobriety.  Sounds like you have a long way to go! 

Joey

dear brilliant brains trust---Acid is harmless. With the proviso that invented by that swiss chemist who never had any bad trips. then the CIA in the 60s doused themselves in countless acid parties. none the worse for it. it got so popular the bosses put a stop to it. too much fun. too radical. then timothy leary -great gaelic stock there---and finally amerika's social kontrol freaks made it illegal. i am a late comer to that scene. did a few years of this in the early 70s then grew out of it. today it is being reintroduced to help with soldiers suffering the post-stress trauma, depression and a few other mental problems traditional psychiatric approaches simply fail to make headway with. the popularity of mdma - tried it - didn't like it - only gets hairy due to dodgy additives. quality control is everything. as for meth--well I am on prescription dexies which I eat as prescribed. great. keeps my head from disintegrating.  the meth-heads make the mistake of smoking it. tried that too. overrated. don't forget people go mental on the piss. reason can be a trap in and of itself but I think I know what you are getting at. sanity! that is insane. I have not just a long way to there is no end to it at all.

and the actual comment was being ironic

Of course, because you are Insane! And it's too late to recover you.

Please, Stay away from me.  Thanks Joey

The Zombie Apocalypse is already here!! And your are proof of that!

Joey

War is peace, freedom is slavery, Insanity is Reason, You are already Insane... You just don't know it yet!  Probably never will, since, after all, you have been rendered Insane!  Joey

Oh yeah, these are the Tongan Marines...don't mess with 'em!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Sioux+War+Music&&view=...

Joey

Here's one more offering to blasphemers....

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Sioux+War+Music&&view=... 

Fuck Christians, Fuck them Everywhere... They are Zombies... not Human.   Joey

Fuck Christianity, Fuck Islam, Fuck Judism and fuck all religions and bring on blasphemy trials we will run fucking rings around them in the courts of justice and public opinion 

You said, "Fuck Christianity, Fuck Islam, Fuck Judism and fuck all religions and bring on blasphemy trials we will run fucking rings around them in the courts of justice and public opinion."  Sir, you have such an elegant way with words...Thank-you, I could not have expressed this any better!!!  :-)   Joey

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service