Stephen left a comment for Lori Daubenspeck
2 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Kelin Kreider
2 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
2 hours ago
Stephen commented on Skycomet the Fallen Angel's group Evolution Defenders
3 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral or Super Hero
10 hours ago
Doone commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
10 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
11 hours ago
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
12 hours ago
15 hours ago
Doone commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
18 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trumps as its leader
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Jordan Hill
21 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for D L Dingman
21 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for CA
21 hours ago
Stephen commented on Skycomet the Fallen Angel's group Evolution Defenders
22 hours ago
Doone commented on Skycomet the Fallen Angel's group Evolution Defenders
yesterday
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion Or Pay No Attention to a Praying Mantis/Man
yesterday
Suzanna commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral or Super Hero
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
yesterday
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

It never ends................

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40438214

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trump mocks humanity and most of all women,  Still some defend him and make themselves even more loathsome than the small DJT

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a sell out. As a woman, she's defending Trump, who condones sexism, hate & bullying. She's a disgrace.

Shameless crybaby Sarah Huckabee Sanders getting DESTROYED at press conference. WOW. A horrible person defending a horrible fake president.

CNN commentator and Republican strategist Ana Navarro on Thursday gave President Donald Trump a comprehensive dressing-down over his attack on “Morning Joe” host Mika Brzezinski’s appearance.

“When I first saw the tweet this morning I was frankly disgusted. I thought to myself, this dude has such a fixation with women and blood. What is wrong with him?” Navarro told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “And then you remember that this dude, this disgusting dude, is the President of the United States.”

Navarro said Trump “is diminishing the presidency of the United States.”

“You realize that what he is doing is not just acting for Donald Trump. He’s acting for all of us. He’s acting for our President, and he is embarrassing. He is shameful. He is disgusting,” Navarro said.

She condemned elected Republicans’ lukewarm response to Trump’s comments.

“I’m really tired of hearing words like disappointed, like disturbed, like ‘I’m bothered,’ like ‘I wish he wouldn’t do it,'” Navarro said. “It’s time that somebody looks at the camera and looks at him and calls him up and says, ‘Listen, you crazy, lunatic 70-year-old man-baby, stop it. You are now the President of United States, the commander-in-chief, and you need to stop acting like a mean girl. Because we just won’t take it. We won’t vote with you. We won’t work with you.'”

She said Trump “lacks the sufficient character” to be President and is “mean” and “nasty,” an insult Trump once levied against Hillary Clinton.

“We have a President who is immature, unstable and just acts like a crazy person with anybody who attacks him because he’s got thin skin and he is never going to pivot,” Navarro said.

She called on Ivanka Trump, Melania Trump, White House chief of staff Reince Priebus and “any Republican on the hill” to “stop enabling” Trump.

“Confront this and confront this hard, or it will never stop, and it will embarrass all of us,” Navarro said. “It will take the presidency low, low, low.”

“I suspect the President’s not going to accept your advice, but what do you believe he needs to do to fix this?” Blitzer asked.

“Stop. Look, if you can’t control your tweeting habits, then stop tweeting. Go seek therapy. Go knit. Find a hobby. Talk to your wife. Do anger management,” Navarro suggested.

Well said....all of it!

I'm not from the US but I feel ashamed of what the US has become with voting a ''piece of work'' like that into the highest office, & he just preens!

I have never despised someone I've never met, as I do that poor excuse for a man!

And the people who keep supporting him have rocks in their heads......or maybe a promise of scump's money in their pockets!

Trudeau has his faults, but at least he has some respect from the voters, because he is at the very least decent!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service