Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Doone commented on Doone's group World History
4 hours ago
Doone commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
4 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed a Lying Duck Brained Moron
5 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed a Lying Duck Brained Moron
5 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed a Lying Duck Brained Moron
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed a Lying Duck Brained Moron
10 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed a Lying Duck Brained Moron
12 hours ago
12 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed a Lying Duck Brained Moron
14 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Rebel Stickman
14 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Paul Marsden
14 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Markku I. Peltola
14 hours ago
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Views: 36

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting style of music

Stephen---I found them at this site---not sprucing them --but at least they're not amazon

though my music-brain is bioplar mental and very all over the place--only thing I want to bury is commercial radio music---

https://alfa-matrix-store.com/aiboforcen

Lutz

Odd synthysis.

Computer generated music doesn't sound real to me.

you realise the metaphor here----I won't complain

because our heads are of what we make of them

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service