Feedback and Notes

No Gods

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"Excellent poetry!!!"
23 minutes ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"I do not like you orangey man. I do not like your fake, weird tan. I do not like you in our House I…"
45 minutes ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"Bloody grim."
2 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"The NHS has had to provide a service as it was before but with less funding. At the greatest period…"
3 hours ago
"Well our waiting lists have gotten worse, not better, & this has gone on for years. I remember…"
5 hours ago
"Its the same thing here. Shortages, long waiting lists, & many who go into the medical…"
5 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"Trouble is Mrs B. Nobody is listening to each other, like America, everyone's become so…"
5 hours ago
"Jerkson confronted by the father of a patient. Jerkson acts as if his government is newly elected…"
5 hours ago
"Good on that dad! Hope everyone sees this!!!"
5 hours ago
"Who would have thought Britain would be in this position."
5 hours ago
"Boris Johnson confronted by a furious parent over NHS waiting times during hospital visit Boris…"
5 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please!
"Dad who sexually abused daughters deflects responsibility in a rambling, two-hour speechA man who…"
5 hours ago
"Brexit: Boris Johnson slammed as 'father of lies' in the Supreme Court Boris Johnson was…"
6 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
"Rebuilding the skull of the "first modern human". #Africa Transformation and…"
19 hours ago
"Precisely how most of us feel."
yesterday
"This is just a part of a Sam Harris video where he tears Scump a new one. I don't think anyone…"
yesterday
Mrs.B left a comment for Sigil
"Hope to see you in some groups."
yesterday
"Terribly infected!"
yesterday
Doone commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"Describe this idiot's life in a few words, Mucksters?"
yesterday
"Jesus Christ, they are Christ Trumps and Scottish Frederick Trump (born Friedrich Trump;…"
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'september' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Welcome to the Jungle - September 10, 2017

Violence in Motion Notions of violence coming from the Christian right if Trump is impeached, and actual violence from the right and the l…

Started by Neal

33 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by Chris

The Sunday Planet - September 13, 2015

Godspotting I see god. I see his people godsplaining daily.  At a recent anti-Iran deal event, we got to enjoy the crazy all in one day. P…

Started by Neal

18 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Chris

The Sunday Planet - September 27, 2015

the politics of extinction Pope Francis has been in the States for the last few days, and although much of his message many of us may agre…

Started by Neal

34 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

The Sunday Planet - September 20, 2015

Cause and Effect The con is on. The religious have rigged the game. The lies they spread and the lies they tell are shared by unknowing or…

Started by Neal

14 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Chris

The Planet - September 22, 2013

politics Keeping the insanity "real," the House GOP decided that the honorary position of "science laureate" was just too damn useful for…

Started by Neal

30 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Doone

The Sunday Planet - September 30, 2012

AMERICAN ANGST   Paul Ryan has been channeling Tod Akins, the "legitimate rape" gentleman. On WJHL, during an interview, Ryan stated that…

Started by Neal

79 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

The Sunday Planet - September 23, 2012

AMERICAN ANGST Candidate Mitt Romney has been having a bad week. Tim Pawlenty, who had a short run in the conservative primary, has left M…

Started by Neal

40 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

The Sunday Planet - September 16, 2012

Welcome to another edition of The Planet. The last couple of weeks I've been helping out with the wife's family as they settled my father-…

Started by Neal

112 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service