Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Stephen commented on Doone's group World History before that Idiot Took Power
3 minutes ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and Some Scumpy Idiot Who Tweets Too Much News
"Neat."
8 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group World History before that Idiot Took Power
"This is the London Bridge the song was about. ( London Bridge is falling down my fair lady) Can you…"
11 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and Some Scumpy Idiot Who Tweets Too Much News
"This plaque placed in the pavement (Sidewalk)letting everyone know that they are walking on Watling…"
44 minutes ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and Some Scumpy Idiot Who Tweets Too Much News
"What a great view!"
1 hour ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and Some Scumpy Idiot Who Tweets Too Much News
1 hour ago
"Yes, I got the full screen."
1 hour ago
"If you saved it directly from Wikipedia the detail is magnificent "
1 hour ago
"Beautiful....I just saved it for wallpaper."
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
"This site has graphs for us as well as states & international…"
7 hours ago
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Davy. That would be an interesting read.  My sister Beryl got into our family tree and she…"
8 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and Some Scumpy Idiot Who Tweets Too Much News
"NEW: we’ve updated our excess mortality tracker, the best measure for international…"
10 hours ago
Davy commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"Stephen I'll have to get onto my mother's family history page and find a couple of maps…"
11 hours ago
"Phoney religious people always have to show their Bible "
13 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and Some Scumpy Idiot Who Tweets Too Much News
"Another poor choice made by his advisors. #TrumpDictatorship #TrumpIncitesViolence…"
13 hours ago
"It's very culturally important to us in the west. I just wish people didn't take it…"
13 hours ago
"Congrats, Stephen - very impressive but I take it you actually read it sometime in the past -…"
14 hours ago
"Just finished a quiz called How Much Do You Know About The Christian Bible? I got 39 from 40.…"
14 hours ago
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'jesus' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Planet - August 2, 2015

JUMPSEAT JESUS Jesus is always helping those in need; he's a standup kind of guy, always there when you need him. Unfortunately, he's not…

Started by Neal

22 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Stephen

Ginger Atheist Comedian

What's up, fellow heathens? My name is Ryan and I'm a Atheist stand-up comedian. If you love godless humor as much as I do; could I bother…

Started by Ryan Bourassa

0 Oct 10, 2014

The Sunday Planet - Tuesday Edition, July 24, 2012

A short version of The Planet is all I have time for this week. I also included much more in the way of quotes than normal; wanted to make…

Started by Neal

31 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Doone

The Sunday Planet - July 15, 2012

American Angst This week a fine officer of the law out of the District of Columbia made comments about shooting the first lady. Apparently…

Started by Neal

42 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Doone

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service