We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'in' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Most Livable Cities in the World - Mostly from Australia and Canada

The top USA City is Honolulu, Hawaii at 26th.  I need to dig deeper and see if Religion plays a part in the cities at the top - the guess i…

Started by doone

37 Jul 19
Reply by Chris

The Planet - June 30, 2014

in god we trust The religious have decided to go all in. In a mad rush to create a theocracy, they have doomed themselves, and apparently t…

Started by Neal

14 Jul 4
Reply by doone

The One Universal Word in Human History

The One Word To Survive Babel NOV 13 2013 @ 8:01AM “Huh?” is near universal: Researchers traveled to cities and remote villages on five…

Started by doone

3 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Marianne

The effect of diminished belief in free will on Humans

I saw this on the site Mind Hacks and it made me wonder if Religion has a Placebo effect on our behavior. link http://mindhacks.com/2013/09

Started by doone

1 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Onyango Makagutu

Starts with a Bang Answers Questions Superbly in a Wonderful Post about the Universe

Answering ALL Your Questions Posted by Ethan on December 14, 2012 (10) “And in the endThe love you takeIs equal to the love you make.”…

Started by doone

1 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Michel

The Uprising of Women in the Arab World

The uprising of women in the Arab world "TOGETHER FOR FEARLESS, FREE & INDEPENDENT WOMEN IN THE ARAB WORLD" "time for women and men…

Started by Ali

31 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Adriana

Post - The politics of race and religion in the USA

The politics of race and religion — in two pie charts Posted by Chris Cillizza on September 10, 2012 at 4:30 pm Republicans are the par…

Started by doone

0 Sep 11, 2012

David Barton is the author of the least credible history book in print

What Not To Read This Summer The History News Network recently asked their members to vote on "the least credible history book in pr…

Started by doone

3 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Michel

Cool Atheists Flying and Leaping in Joy

25 Incredibly Lucky Photographs Of Animals Some of these are incredibly skillful and well-planned; others are just one-in-a-million shots…

Started by doone

11 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by doone

The Endowment Effect in Chimpanzees - Implications for Human Law and Courts

Endowment effect in chimpanzees can be turned on and off http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/07/120705151425.htm July 5, 2012 Science…

Started by doone

0 Jul 5, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service