Feedback and Notes

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'history' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Know Nothing The true history of atheism.

I saw this on Slate  the full link is here http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/books/2014/07/atheists_the_origin_of_the_species_by_nick_spen

Started by A place called Doone

1 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Onyango Makagutu

The Planet - October 18, 2013

politics I hope everyone fared well during the government shut down. All bad things must come to an end, and after the latest smoke and mi…

Started by Neal

12 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by A place called Doone

Einstein’s “I don’t believe in God” letter

The famous Einstein letter has just been sold on eBay to an anonymous buyer for 3 million dollars. That is a lot of money but I suppose it…

Started by Adriana

2 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Adriana

David Barton is the author of the least credible history book in print

What Not To Read This Summer The History News Network recently asked their members to vote on "the least credible history book in pr…

Started by A place called Doone

3 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Michel

Black atheists unsung heroes of the civil rights movement

A great article on African American atheists and humanists and how important they were to the civil rights movement. One cannot help but th…

Started by Adriana

4 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Neal

Are New Atheists the problem? Or is it arrogant college kid followers?

Ophelia Benson from the blog Butterflies and Wheels speculates that some of the recent flurry of blogosphere activity complaining about New…

Started by Adriana

6 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Jean Marie

Mormon right-wingers crazy myths about American history

What is it with this constant attempt at re-writing history based on a religious interpretation that American ultraconservatives have launc…

Started by Adriana

1 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by A place called Doone

RSS

© 2017   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service