Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"People also look at us weird when we ask for coffee......ordinary, plain, coffee, not white, green,…"
10 hours ago
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"After years of drinking Latte, I've finally reverted back to a straight White coffee the…"
10 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"I like my coffee simple. Black or white"
11 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"I like coffee in my coffee.....I don't mess with all that fancy stuff."
17 hours ago
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"I received an email from my local Costa's letting me know that I am entitled to a free Latte…"
18 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
"Cleaning up fall leaves is soooooooo much work!!!!"
18 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
""Scump's Ancestors " I think you are doing an injustice to the Ape, I can see the…"
yesterday
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"Scump's Ancestors "
yesterday
Doone commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
"We are a species with no respect for our fellow mammals Great apes probably smarter than…"
yesterday
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"Talk about convergent evolution Stagonolepis was a herbivorous crocodile relative with a spade-like…"
yesterday
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"We should move to South America  - it has interesting landscapes This is a Paraguayan stamp…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
"Wow!"
yesterday
Doone commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
"Mystery resolved: ancient proteins extracted from a 1.9 Ma old specimen prove Gigantopithecus (a…"
yesterday
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"Looks like  CockWomble  The crested treeswift. (Photo: Shrikrish Namaqdum)"
yesterday
Ana Pirs joined Radu Andreiu's group
Thumbnail

Mathematics

"Mathematics is the gate and key of the sciences." (Roger Bacon)See More
Wednesday
Onyango Makagutu commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"I didn't know there was a debate around the origins of the Nile River."
Wednesday
"Titanotylopus was a gigantic camel from North America that may have reached a shoulder height of…"
Wednesday
"Titanotylopus was a gigantic camel from North America that may have reached a shoulder height of…"
Wednesday
"The UK does seem to have high prices so higher pay is needed.  It should be needed in the USA…"
Tuesday
Doone commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"The Nile River is much older than previously…"
Tuesday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'history' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

blasphemy in Austria in court for speaking Truth about Islam and the prophet

What is going on in Europe? Once the bastion of Enlightenment it now penalizes history itself. For fear of upsetting the religiously delude…

Started by Lutz

20 Jan 14
Reply by Joey Daniel Smith

Know Nothing The true history of atheism.

I saw this on Slate  the full link is here http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/books/2014/07/atheists_the_origin_of_the_species_by_nick_spen

Started by Doone

1 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Onyango Makagutu

The Planet - October 18, 2013

politics I hope everyone fared well during the government shut down. All bad things must come to an end, and after the latest smoke and mi…

Started by Neal

12 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Doone

Einstein’s “I don’t believe in God” letter

The famous Einstein letter has just been sold on eBay to an anonymous buyer for 3 million dollars. That is a lot of money but I suppose it…

Started by Adriana

2 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Adriana

David Barton is the author of the least credible history book in print

What Not To Read This Summer The History News Network recently asked their members to vote on "the least credible history book in pr…

Started by Doone

3 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Michel

Black atheists unsung heroes of the civil rights movement

A great article on African American atheists and humanists and how important they were to the civil rights movement. One cannot help but th…

Started by Adriana

4 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Neal

Are New Atheists the problem? Or is it arrogant college kid followers?

Ophelia Benson from the blog Butterflies and Wheels speculates that some of the recent flurry of blogosphere activity complaining about New…

Started by Adriana

6 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Jean Marie

Mormon right-wingers crazy myths about American history

What is it with this constant attempt at re-writing history based on a religious interpretation that American ultraconservatives have launc…

Started by Adriana

1 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Doone

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service