Feedback and Notes

No Gods or Scumps Allowed

Latest Activity

Ana Pirs joined Radu Andreiu's group
Thumbnail

Mathematics

"Mathematics is the gate and key of the sciences." (Roger Bacon)See More
4 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"I didn't know there was a debate around the origins of the Nile River."
4 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"Titanotylopus was a gigantic camel from North America that may have reached a shoulder height of…"
7 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Burgeoning Cockwombles
"Titanotylopus was a gigantic camel from North America that may have reached a shoulder height of…"
7 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"The UK does seem to have high prices so higher pay is needed.  It should be needed in the USA…"
18 hours ago
Doone commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"The Nile River is much older than previously…"
18 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"Rather explains why so many have to have more than one damn job, & there goes stress levels,…"
18 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
18 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"The London living wage is only £10.55 who could live on that?"
18 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
19 hours ago
"Boy Doone i thought the pay was low in the UK"
19 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and an Inept Cockwomble who hates Humans News
"That would be 19.28  USD which seems a bit high.."
19 hours ago
"McDonald's workers are fighting back against zero-hours contracts and unsafe workplaces.…"
19 hours ago
Doone commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Origins of the names of the elements. Source: https://buff.ly/2pbnMzO"
20 hours ago
"About right."
22 hours ago
22 hours ago
22 hours ago
22 hours ago
"Very cute idea: #Map shows European countries with a population smaller than #London. Source:…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
"That would drive me nuts."
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'god' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stephen Hawking makes it clear: There is no God

If I were a scientist, I'd stick to the Goldman Sachs principle: bet on both sides. "Believe in science, believe in God" seems to cover all…

Started by Stephen

164 May 17
Reply by jyoti karakoti

When "god" was born!

Your remember when "god' was born? It all started with the spark from a flint that ignited some dry grass nearby. Suddenly, he leapt into t…

Started by coolkiwi

11 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Neal

The Sunday Planet - October 4, 2015

God Logic Every so often a nice theist joins the site. The conversations always seem to have an aura of friendliness at the beginning, but…

Started by Neal

18 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Chris

The Planet - June 30, 2014

in god we trust The religious have decided to go all in. In a mad rush to create a theocracy, they have doomed themselves, and apparently…

Started by Neal

20 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Stephen

The Planet - July 24, 2015

IN GOD WE TRUST   Christians are a loud bunch, and their desperate cries make there way across the planet. That desperation circles the gl…

Started by Neal

65 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Chris

Ginger Atheist Comedian

What's up, fellow heathens? My name is Ryan and I'm a Atheist stand-up comedian. If you love godless humor as much as I do; could I bother…

Started by Ryan Bourassa

0 Oct 10, 2014

The Planet - September 12, 2013

god Nice blog by Jeff Schweitzer talks about one of our favorite lines, "Science Is Not Religion." The rebuttal centers on a recent though…

Started by Neal

36 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Doone

Share your School Shooting memes

Started by Hiram C

0 Dec 20, 2012

A paradigm shift against theism

I dont believe in deism, but appears most people can not let go in a belief in a deity, so rather than taking the naval approach and sailin…

Started by zrdm

2 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Michel

Priming for analytical thinking destroys belief in the supernatural

A very interesting experiment sheds light on why so many scientists are not religious or do not believe in the supernatural: it's not just…

Started by Adriana

10 May 1, 2012
Reply by Adriana

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service