Feedback and Notes

Latest Activity

Stephen commented on Doone's group Most of the World and a 71-year-old Treacherous Loon Man-Baby and his Children News
11 hours ago
Mrs.B replied to Stephen's discussion Richard Dawkins deplatformed at a book talk in Berkeley for “abusive speech” about Islam on Twitter
14 hours ago
Stephen replied to Stephen's discussion Richard Dawkins deplatformed at a book talk in Berkeley for “abusive speech” about Islam on Twitter
14 hours ago
Mrs.B replied to Stephen's discussion Richard Dawkins deplatformed at a book talk in Berkeley for “abusive speech” about Islam on Twitter
14 hours ago
Stephen replied to Stephen's discussion Richard Dawkins deplatformed at a book talk in Berkeley for “abusive speech” about Islam on Twitter
14 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
15 hours ago
15 hours ago
16 hours ago
Doone commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Most of the World and a 71-year-old Treacherous Loon Man-Baby and his Children News
16 hours ago
18 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'fear' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Sunday Planet - July 9, 2017

EDUCATING FEAR When I was a child, I was the unhappy recipient of a few bee stings. Well, not just a few, I unknowingly managed to disrupt…

Started by Neal

13 Jul 19
Reply by Onyango Makagutu

Why Do Atheists in the US Pledge Allegiance When Doing So Attacks Atheism?

This case for removing those two words omits the most rational arguments, one of which tells of Depression-era fears of capitalists. If the…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

76 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by shane cresser

Political Orientations Are Correlated with Brain Structure in Young Adults

This very interesting paper was just published online today in the journal Current Biology. See the abstract below. At least in young adult…

Started by Adriana

41 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Neal

The Religious Are Hijacking Tragedies, Again.

Last night, after the podcast recording session I sat down in front of my TV, and got stuck on CNN for a few hours. They were of course on…

Started by Michel

11 May 27, 2011
Reply by Michel

RSS

© 2017   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service