Feedback and Notes

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'atheist' (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Sunday Planet - July 16, 2017

Life Ends Life has a beginning and an ending. To ignore or debate the inevitable end is is to embrace ignorance. Daily we dream about esca…

Started by Neal

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Chris

The Sunday Planet - July 9, 2017

EDUCATING FEAR When I was a child, I was the unhappy recipient of a few bee stings. Well, not just a few, I unknowingly managed to disrupt…

Started by Neal

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Onyango Makagutu

The Sunday Planet - July 2, 2017

Master and Slave There are personal relationships that most of us partake in. In those relationships, we work out our desire to be the bos…

Started by Neal

19 Jul 5
Reply by Neal

The Sunday Planet - June 11, 2017

Warped Values There is a resurgence of anti-science and anti-humanism in the States. Both the political left and right are embracing nonse…

Started by Neal

81 Jun 25
Reply by Chris

Stephen Hawking makes it clear: There is no God

If I were a scientist, I'd stick to the Goldman Sachs principle: bet on both sides. "Believe in science, believe in God" seems to cover all…

Started by Stephen

56 Jun 15
Reply by John Leigh

Welcome to the Jungle - March 12, 2017

Trump's Christian Nation A couple of months into the fray and number forty-five is losing some support, but most are still hanging on. I'm…

Started by Neal

11 Mar 14
Reply by Onyango Makagutu

Welcome to the Jungle - January 8, 2017

God's Constitution? During the last week, we have seen our new conservative government manipulate the process of vetting Trump's cabinet s…

Started by Neal

37 Feb 4
Reply by Dennis Paul Renner

Welcome to the Jungle - January 29, 2017

Snowflakes There is a meme going around that states something to the effect that the people who call progressives snowflakes are the ones…

Started by Neal

27 Feb 1
Reply by Neal

The Sunday Planet - January 1, 2017 (NSFW)

The Absence of Meaning On social media, an old friend posted a link to an article about the pursuit of happiness vs the pursuit of meaning…

Started by Neal

74 Feb 1
Reply by Chris

The Sunday Planet - November 20, 2016

The Prize Evil is a word that some would apply to all religious practices that are antithetical to life, and they would be correct. All re…

Started by Neal

28 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2017   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service