Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
6 minutes ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
26 minutes ago
Stephen left a comment for Prankster.p7 prrr
2 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Chrissy Mein
2 hours ago
Suzanna commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
3 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
6 hours ago
Stephen commented on Nofaithpoet's group Poetry Of The Mind
6 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
7 hours ago
D L replied to D L's discussion Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?
7 hours ago
D L replied to D L's discussion Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
8 hours ago
Stephen commented on Lutz's status
11 hours ago
Lutz posted a status
"The Festive Season is here. I have bought myself a whole heap of books and dvds. And most have arrived. I don't watch TV because I aint got"
17 hours ago
Lutz replied to Mrs.B's discussion Canada Not a Loud Nation
18 hours ago
Joey Daniel Smith replied to Chris's discussion Death by religious upbringing
18 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
yesterday
Stephen commented on Lester Unega Waya's video
yesterday
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'astrophysics' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tell Neil deGrasse Tyson You Want Evidence

Evidence? For what? For his claim early in Chapter One of his Astrophysics for People in a Hurry that “nearly 14 billion years ago, all the…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

9 May 13
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service