Feedback/Notes

Latest Activity

Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break without any Mention of that Idiot
"I know that this might make me look like an old nerd but it can't be helped. I watched the…"
14 minutes ago
Nate Mathan is now a member of Atheist Universe
1 hour ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please! Looking better in 2020!
"Ah yes, so very different now."
16 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"Odd, that."
16 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please! Looking better in 2020!
16 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"Yeah. And if they were even a little bit successful wouldn't we all book an appointment with…"
16 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"Soooo…..where are all the faith healers during this virus? Shouldn’t they be front…"
17 hours ago
20 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Not to mention they also turn my stomach."
21 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please! Looking better in 2020!
"They will do what they will do & to hell with everyone else."
21 hours ago
"Wudduh guy......"
22 hours ago
Davy commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Glad you said that with tongue in cheek Mrs. B"
23 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"More Scump"
23 hours ago
Davy commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please! Looking better in 2020!
"I don't know so much about laying the ground work as it is already in place all they are doing…"
23 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Organized Religion, Please! Looking better in 2020!
"This Christian Author Just Flogged “Christians Who Make People Hate Christians”Writing…"
23 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Humans of Earth and a World in which the Most Powerful Person is a Rump News
"Scump the hypocrite in chief claps for the NHS so that's alright then, forget about the last…"
yesterday
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
"Well the Kardashians are just so important, ya know!"
yesterday
"Nobody will ever recover from scump. "
yesterday
"Nice Billy Piper spoof on the Tory Party."
yesterday
"And Scump said, " The contagion is so contagious." Kill me now. I can't take the…"
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

All Discussions Tagged 'Nothing' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Know Nothing The true history of atheism.

I saw this on Slate  the full link is here http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/books/2014/07/atheists_the_origin_of_the_species_by_nick_spen

Started by Doone

1 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Onyango Makagutu

RSS

© 2020   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service