Feedback and Notes

No Gods

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"Sounds like some truth to that."
3 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
4 hours ago
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump or Boris
"Now that's specializing, the aye-with its long finger"
4 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump or Boris
"Some things are just so weird."
4 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump or Boris
"The giant aye-aye (Daubentonia robusta) was 2-2.5 times bigger than the present-day…"
4 hours ago
Ana Pirs replied to Neal's discussion Vegetables in the group Vegetarian and Vegan Atheists
"Hi! I'm a fan of Baked Cauliflower Buffalo Bites Try!)) "
6 hours ago
Ana Pirs commented on Sydni Moser's group Vegetarian and Vegan Atheists
"Hi! I'm a fan of Baked Cauliflower Buffalo Bites Try!)) "
6 hours ago
Clayton Rhofes commented on Clayton Rhofes's blog post Can a native Arabic speaker clarify this
"I been an ex-mooze now for a while,(dear muslims shut the fuck up,i dont want to talk about your…"
7 hours ago
Clayton Rhofes commented on Clayton Rhofes's blog post Can a native Arabic speaker clarify this
"Muslims told me that i am stupid and cant understand simple words,sorry for accidently converting…"
7 hours ago
Clayton Rhofes posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"From TPM about the recent Isreali elections With 98% of the vote counted, Benny Gantz and Blue and…"
7 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"That's disgusting, Stephen."
9 hours ago
Mrs.B replied to Lutz's discussion Protecting Information Space from Facebook’s Tyranny Author: Ulson Gunnar
"I don't like flakebook at all."
10 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"In 2017, scientists found a new species of orangutan (P. Scumpis) in remote offices of Washington-…"
10 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump or Boris
"The Mexican dog-faced bat (Cynomops mexicanus) from Central America. (Photo: Jose…"
10 hours ago
"The grumpy looking cape rain frog. (Photo: Abu Shawka)"
10 hours ago
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
"Denisovans: Face of long-lost human relative unveiledResearchers have provided the first glimpse of…"
11 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Earth, Canada and a Scump Sharpie Affected World News
"(This story truly emphasises the utter contempt that the aristocrats' of the Tory Party has…"
12 hours ago
Lutz posted discussions
19 hours ago
Lutz replied to Dad the Baker's discussion Non Atheist Discussion
"I used to fast for 36 hrs or 2 days a while back. By day 2 got over the hunger pangs - which really…"
19 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Doone's Discussions (6,181)

Discussions Replied To (1986) Replies Latest Activity

"1/2 "owner" of this site, loves to copy and paste Scump news and interesting facts a…"

Doone replied Aug 19, 2018 to Introduce Yourself

979 Feb 18
Reply by Daniel W

"Interesting note, Thanks!  it makes geographical sense that BC would be an immigrati…"

Doone replied Mar 30, 2018 to Ancient B.C. footprints confirmed

3 Mar 30, 2018
Reply by Mrs.B

"Our Planet  More I'm calling it. *This* is one of the most amazing maps I've eve…"

Doone replied Jan 20, 2018 to The Sunday Planet - January 14, 2018

30 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Chris

"A long article about magical thinking int the USA leading to Trumpism https://www.th…"

Doone replied Jan 14, 2018 to The Sunday Planet - January 14, 2018

30 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Chris

"Great discussion, Neal.  I love this especially  Christianity has been shaped by men…"

Doone replied Jan 14, 2018 to The Sunday Planet - January 14, 2018

30 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Chris

"What makes a #datavisualization successful? #dataviz via @kdnuggets http://bit.ly/2x…"

Doone replied Oct 11, 2017 to The Sunday Planet - October 1, 2017

25 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Doone

"Religion can also make you hypocritical When Obama was in office, only 30% of white…"

Doone replied Oct 7, 2017 to The Sunday Planet - October 1, 2017

25 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Doone

"Hardware and the prevalence of guns can’t be separated from culture. The two underpi…"

Doone replied Oct 5, 2017 to The Sunday Planet - October 1, 2017

25 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Doone

"I am sure GWB is thankful for President Paper Towel.    At least we can all be happy…"

25 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Doone

"NRA - No Lives Matter or NRA - Naked Ridiculous Ambition to make money "

25 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Doone

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service