Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Jediah Krajcik updated their profile
4 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
15 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
18 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
18 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
18 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
18 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
18 hours ago
Mrs.B posted a discussion
19 hours ago
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
19 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
19 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Tyler J Turdici
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Dennis Dunn
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Dennis Dunn
20 hours ago
Profile IconDennis Dunn and MIKE joined Atheist Universe
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Brian Bridson
20 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
20 hours ago
21 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Michel's group Our Climate, Scumpism is Denialism
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

D L's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for this. This explains it all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T64_El2s7FU…"

D L replied Jun 13 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

96 Jun 13
Reply by D L

"Chris I define God the way the ancients did before Christianity and Islam became br…"

D L replied Jun 7 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

96 Jun 13
Reply by D L

"Chris I agree with your taxing of religions. Like it or not, atheists are forming…"

D L replied May 31 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

96 Jun 13
Reply by D L

"Chris "What is the issue?" The issues was atheists and others forming atheist churc…"

D L replied May 28 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

96 Jun 13
Reply by D L

"Ok. I prefer to discuss issue and not people. Regards DL"

D L replied May 13 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

96 Jun 13
Reply by D L

"Chris Not that I can see, although they seems democratic enough. I do not see them…"

D L replied May 12 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

96 Jun 13
Reply by D L

"Chris I agree that literalism and reading myths as reality is the root of most probl…"

D L replied May 4 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

96 Jun 13
Reply by D L

"Official is not the same as legitimate. The queen is the head of the church, yet sh…"

D L replied May 2 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

96 Jun 13
Reply by D L

""Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion," A nice law, t…"

D L replied Apr 29 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

96 Jun 13
Reply by D L

"Chris That is what happens when Muslim immigration is scaring the hell out of everyo…"

D L replied Apr 27 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

96 Jun 13
Reply by D L

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service