Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Stephen commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed a Lying Duck Brained Moron
49 minutes ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed a Lying Duck Brained Moron
57 minutes ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed a Lying Duck Brained Moron
2 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Rebel Stickman
2 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Paul Marsden
2 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Markku I. Peltola
2 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed a Lying Duck Brained Moron
13 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed a Lying Duck Brained Moron
13 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed a Lying Duck Brained Moron
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
14 hours ago
15 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
22 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
22 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
23 hours ago
Stephen commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
23 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
23 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
23 hours ago
Doone commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
yesterday
Chris commented on Al Wm Johnson's blog post I Know that I Know; that I Know that I Know!
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

D L's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"What is the right theory if not a Big Bang? Regards DL"

D L replied Mar 6 to Stephen Hawking makes it clear: There is no God

163 Mar 17
Reply by Chris

"Joeh Surely you have a more intelligent view than just looking at the vast majority…"

D L replied Jan 27 to Stephen Hawking makes it clear: There is no God

163 Mar 17
Reply by Chris

"A realist. Good. Stay that way. I did not post this O.P. here but you might see what…"

D L replied Jan 15 to Stephen Hawking makes it clear: There is no God

163 Mar 17
Reply by Chris

" Chris The better the mileage, the more the pollution, in most cases. We can either…"

D L replied Jan 1 to Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?

93 Jan 1
Reply by D L

"Chris "Go purchase a diamond or a carbon based car that gets what? 12 miles per gall…"

D L replied Dec 31, 2018 to Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?

93 Jan 1
Reply by D L

"Chris "I'm kind of curious what  you Canadians are doing with the Tar Sands" We hav…"

D L replied Dec 31, 2018 to Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?

93 Jan 1
Reply by D L

"Chris Much to listen to and ponder. Thanks. Regards DL"

D L replied Dec 28, 2018 to Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?

93 Jan 1
Reply by D L

"Chris It is not really the climate that needs fixing. The attitude of humanity nee…"

D L replied Dec 19, 2018 to Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?

93 Jan 1
Reply by D L

"Chris If you admit that some of us have altruistic instincts, then you have to see…"

D L replied Dec 18, 2018 to Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?

93 Jan 1
Reply by D L

"Chris I am happy to be a Canadian. I agree that your system sucks. On voting. Yes…"

D L replied Dec 18, 2018 to Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?

93 Jan 1
Reply by D L

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service