Feedback and Notes

Due to Ning (our Web hosting company) being bought recently from the ashes of Mode Media we often experience 500 connection errors. Our apologies but these errors are out of our control. Hopefully, this will improve as the new company gains experience. Regards, AU

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Chris's Discussions (2,858)

Discussions Replied To (1651) Replies Latest Activity

"My understanding is Islam doesn't represent images of god in human, or other forms.…"

Chris replied on Tuesday to Hello Atheists, Agnostic here, and I would love to ask you a question about Near Death Experiences.

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Chris

"Brain Rossell?  How much are the underpinnings of the Syrian Civil War a result of c…"

Chris replied Mar 10 to 1st Degree Murder

8 Mar 10
Reply by Chris

"Twice I've been hospitalized in intesnsive care wiith what doctors said were less th…"

Chris replied Mar 10 to Hello Atheists, Agnostic here, and I would love to ask you a question about Near Death Experiences.

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Chris

"Kooks like this are able to conceal child neglect and abuse easier when the child is…"

Chris replied Feb 26 to 1st Degree Murder

8 Mar 10
Reply by Chris

"This happened in Oregon often and probably occurs more than is reported, or prosecut…"

Chris replied Feb 26 to 1st Degree Murder

8 Mar 10
Reply by Chris

"It's great that this is being distributed. In the States the American Library Associ…"

Chris replied Feb 23 to Free Books to UK Schools

3 Feb 23
Reply by Chris

"Value_(ethics) from wikipedia Value and ethics trancend culture and language. What d…"

Chris replied Feb 15 to What Do Canadians Think is Important?

5 Feb 15
Reply by Chris

"What Are Most & Least Religious Countries? Published on Apr 14, 2015 Cenk Uygur…"

5 Feb 15
Reply by Chris

"Here's a youtube video Top 10 Most/Least Religious States in America I don't know…"

5 Feb 15
Reply by Chris

"It seemes that change during the Ronald Regun administration with his backing from t…"

Chris replied Feb 15 to When did you become an atheist?

35 Feb 15
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2017   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service