Feedback and Notes

Due to Ning (our Web hosting company) being bought recently from the ashes of Mode Media we often experience 500 connection errors. Our apologies but these errors are out of our control. Hopefully, this will improve as the new company gains experience. Regards, AU

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Chris's Discussions (2,882)

Discussions Replied To (1665) Replies Latest Activity

"Are humans destined for warlike behaviour?"

Chris replied Apr 16 to Idealism. In A Person, What Are Its Causes? How Long Does It Last?

13 Apr 21
Reply by Davy

"Makes me wonder how multiple generations of tramatic life plays out. It appears to m…"

Chris replied Apr 16 to Idealism. In A Person, What Are Its Causes? How Long Does It Last?

13 Apr 21
Reply by Davy

"A friend of mine's great grandfather used to own a liquor store. We drank some burbo…"

Chris replied Apr 15 to Introduce Yourself

989 Apr 15
Reply by Chris

"What I find interesting is that people I've befriended occationally call me and even…"

989 Apr 15
Reply by Chris

"I'm shy, and because of my vestibular disorder I don't travel much. I can drive, but…"

989 Apr 15
Reply by Chris

"I thought Bernie Sanders would be a better candadate then Clinton."

Chris replied Apr 15 to Dammit, no one asked me If I wanted to be born! No one has a right...

9 Apr 15
Reply by Chris

"Hi Tom, Sometimes you have to let the discussion ride to get to know others. Chris"

989 Apr 15
Reply by Chris

"Oregon was the first state in the Union that provided doctor assisted suicide. Sever…"

Chris replied Apr 13 to Dammit, no one asked me If I wanted to be born! No one has a right...

9 Apr 15
Reply by Chris

"The human protest sign on Ocean Beach was canceled under threats. Subject: The F.B.I…"

Chris replied Apr 13 to San Francisco Human Banner "Dump Citizens United" & Morrison Planetarium Earthquake Show

6 Apr 13
Reply by Chris

"For the most part I get camaraderie from A/U. I enjoy the discussions and other peop…"

Chris replied Apr 12 to Introduce Yourself

989 Apr 15
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2017   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service