Feedback and Notes

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Birthdays

Chris's Discussions (2,925)

Discussions Replied To (1682) Replies Latest Activity

"I find this upsetting. There was a case in Southern California in a small town, Mc M…"

Chris replied yesterday to Priests Are No Longer Allowed To Be Alone With Kids

3 yesterday
Reply by Chris

"My understanding is that many Eastern Phylosophies  are simply Phylosophy rather tha…"

Chris replied yesterday to The Sunday Planet - June 11, 2017

80 yesterday
Reply by Chris

"Corporate media likely played a role in the Trump Presidency. A reality show gone am…"

80 yesterday
Reply by Chris

"For some reason I thought politics was based on economic theory with a splash of rel…"

80 yesterday
Reply by Chris

"Or anti- Obamaidologies. There seems to be a racist tenddencies to it."

Chris replied May 9 to Idealism. In A Person, What Are Its Causes? How Long Does It Last?

20 May 9
Reply by Chris

"As an example the pact to kill all of President Obamas initiatives. There is clear e…"

Chris replied May 5 to Idealism. In A Person, What Are Its Causes? How Long Does It Last?

20 May 9
Reply by Chris

"Do the grocery stores that deliver use re-usable bags (regardless of what they are m…"

Chris replied May 5 to New Solution for Plastic Waste?

19 May 5
Reply by Chris

"Ocean acidification sems to be a big problem that many don't talk about - climate ch…"

Chris replied May 5 to New Solution for Plastic Waste?

19 May 5
Reply by Chris

"The Democratic, and Republican (Parties) are about idealism. Mitch McConnel, Newt Gi…"

Chris replied May 4 to Idealism. In A Person, What Are Its Causes? How Long Does It Last?

20 May 9
Reply by Chris

"Washington State used recycled tires on a highway. It gets hot in the Eastern Washin…"

Chris replied May 4 to New Solution for Plastic Waste?

19 May 5
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2017   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service