Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
53 minutes ago
Doone commented on Adriana's group Science!
53 minutes ago
Doone commented on Adriana's group Science!
57 minutes ago
Doone commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
1 hour ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
1 hour ago
Doone commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Doone commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
3 hours ago
Doone commented on Doone's group World History
3 hours ago
Doone commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
3 hours ago
Doone commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
3 hours ago
Chris commented on Michel's group Internet
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
5 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and a Country Governed by Filthy Scump People
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
8 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Lutz's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"good -- keep it up ---- Texans are not real anyway---men with silly hats "

Lutz replied on Tuesday to Doomsday clock at two minutes

6 on Thursday
Reply by Chris

"yes that was almost true to life tell me I think Bernie Sanders for President what i…"

Lutz replied on Tuesday to Doomsday clock at two minutes

6 on Thursday
Reply by Chris

"she'll get divorced in under 10 years--pregnant with babies I can see it all unless…"

Lutz replied on Tuesday to Engagement

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Chris

"Stephen - thanx for the interest. That website is interesting what they find. I don'…"

Lutz replied May 5 to A Rabbi is asked about the burning of the Notre Dame and how this relates to his country----

2 May 5
Reply by Lutz

"strewth! $$$$$ out of control yet billions on the military. I know not only the US b…"

Lutz replied May 5 to Wikipedia -data by social media enforcers

7 May 16
Reply by Davy

"you guys do things differently we all know. corporations dictate with money. yet ind…"

7 May 16
Reply by Davy

"yes yes yes so right "

7 May 16
Reply by Davy

"Chris you must not have been listening to the news or the news you got was superfici…"

Lutz replied Apr 30 to U.S. States

19 May 31
Reply by Chris

"pity---I mean wanting billions dead because no one believes them is so mentally off…"

Lutz replied Apr 30 to U.S. States

19 May 31
Reply by Chris

"Mormon country"

Lutz replied Apr 17 to U.S. States

19 May 31
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service