Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Jediah Krajcik updated their profile
4 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
15 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
18 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
18 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
18 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
18 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
18 hours ago
Mrs.B posted a discussion
19 hours ago
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
19 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
19 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Tyler J Turdici
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Dennis Dunn
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Dennis Dunn
20 hours ago
Profile IconDennis Dunn and MIKE joined Atheist Universe
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Brian Bridson
20 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
20 hours ago
21 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Michel's group Our Climate, Scumpism is Denialism
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Stephen's Discussions (1,557)

Discussions Replied To (1247) Replies Latest Activity

"You say the BC Wildfire service is responding to 132 outbreaks do they manage to ext…"

Stephen replied Aug 2 to Fire Situation

3 Aug 5
Reply by Chris

"Your history and situation will ring a bell with many people who just came to the co…"

Stephen replied Aug 2 to Introduce Yourself

961 Aug 2
Reply by Stephen

"I wonder what it would be like to live on a planet around a star in a small Galaxy l…"

Stephen replied Jul 29 to The Milky Way's long-lost sibling finally found

2 yesterday
Reply by Davy

"Of course, he hasn't managed to stay out of prison. But this time for breaking a cou…"

Stephen replied Jul 18 to News

8 Jul 18
Reply by Stephen

"It came up not available in your country "

Stephen replied Jul 18 to News

8 Jul 18
Reply by Stephen

"Your right Chris its getting harder to get an honest take on the news these days. Wh…"

Stephen replied Jun 18 to News

8 Jul 18
Reply by Stephen

"By shouting "Leave me alone -you're crazy" just meant he knew you were right and he…"

Stephen replied May 28 to Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

96 Jun 13
Reply by D L

"The first task of any half decent government is the safety and wellbeing of its citi…"

Stephen replied May 13 to “The First Task of Government Is To Make Large Numbers of People Governable.”

1 May 13
Reply by Stephen

"I was lucky Suzanna my parents couldn't care less about religion but sent me to a ch…"

Stephen replied May 6 to “Once a Catholic, always a Catholic” or “Don’t toss the baby with the bath water.” How would you reply?

4 May 7
Reply by Suzanna

"I know a few Catholic apostates and they wouldn't re-join even if they were offered…"

Stephen replied May 6 to “Once a Catholic, always a Catholic” or “Don’t toss the baby with the bath water.” How would you reply?

4 May 7
Reply by Suzanna

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service