Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
5 hours ago
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
5 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
9 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
9 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
10 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
17 hours ago
Mrs.B left a comment for Md Jasim Uddin Khan
17 hours ago
18 hours ago
18 hours ago
Lutz posted a blog post
yesterday
Lutz joined Marianne's group
yesterday
Lutz replied to Lutz's discussion Wikipedia -data by social media enforcers
yesterday
Lutz replied to JeanMarie's discussion What song is stuck in your head right now? in the group The Music Box
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Zachary Konopa
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for T.J. Thomas
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for husain
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Austin P
yesterday
Stephen left a comment for Anand Prithvi
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Stephen's Discussions (1,672)

Discussions Replied To (1310) Replies Latest Activity

"Bandon must be a fool or just ill-informed doesn't he realise that Italy could teach…"

Stephen replied Jun 11 to Honest Steve Banon in Italy is he there for the vino?

4 on Saturday
Reply by Chris

"I think it very much depends on the couple"

Stephen replied Jun 8 to Engagement

7 Jun 12
Reply by Chris

"Tom, it's usually quite easy for me to suspend disbelief on a good drama, but this G…"

Stephen replied May 30 to Am I the only one that's not seen the Game of Thrones

7 Jun 2
Reply by JeanMarie

"Oh, good Mrs B I'm not the only one who dislikes this so-called historical drama, es…"

Stephen replied May 27 to Am I the only one that's not seen the Game of Thrones

7 Jun 2
Reply by JeanMarie

"Thanks, Lutz. Very thought provoking article, especially with the rise of the religi…"

Stephen replied Apr 30 to A Rabbi is asked about the burning of the Notre Dame and how this relates to his country----

2 May 5
Reply by Lutz

"I'm a big supporter of the SPLC and even donated money to their cause. But recently…"

Stephen replied Apr 18 to U.S. States

19 May 31
Reply by Chris

"To my mind, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are as corrupt as hell. But the Vicky War…"

Stephen replied Apr 14 to RICO and The Don

3 Jun 2
Reply by Chris

"Or as they would say in those 50s sci-fi movies the future is now"

Stephen replied Mar 28 to Are we completely fucked, or what?

14 Apr 2
Reply by Chris

"One thing I don't understand is, how come both conservatives and liberals interpret…"

Stephen replied Mar 28 to Are we completely fucked, or what?

14 Apr 2
Reply by Chris

"Interesting style of music"

Stephen replied Mar 17 to A isfor Aiborforcen

4 Apr 9
Reply by Lutz

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service