Feedback and Notes

Due to Ning (our Web hosting company) being bought recently from the ashes of Mode Media we often experience 500 connection errors. Our apologies but these errors are out of our control. Hopefully, this will improve as the new company gains experience. Regards, AU

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Stephen's Discussions (1,327)

Discussions Replied To (1073) Replies Latest Activity

"I notice its right on the border with the USA is that significant to the story."

Stephen replied on Wednesday to Polygamy

8 on Thursday
Reply by Mrs.B

"They must have a lot of influence at national level, because how come its taken so l…"

Stephen replied on Wednesday to Polygamy

8 on Thursday
Reply by Mrs.B

"i find it harder and harder to keep the ideals of my younger years. But I see myself…"

Stephen replied Apr 16 to Idealism. In A Person, What Are Its Causes? How Long Does It Last?

13 on Friday
Reply by Davy

"Very cynical idea of why idealism exists. People are idealists because they hate inj…"

Stephen replied Apr 16 to Idealism. In A Person, What Are Its Causes? How Long Does It Last?

13 on Friday
Reply by Davy

"The idealism of my early years have of course waned somewhat, I find that in the Aut…"

Stephen replied Apr 15 to Idealism. In A Person, What Are Its Causes? How Long Does It Last?

13 on Friday
Reply by Davy

"You should always aim for the Ideal even if you fail the journey helps the human con…"

Stephen replied Apr 15 to Idealism. In A Person, What Are Its Causes? How Long Does It Last?

13 on Friday
Reply by Davy

"Suicide stopped being a crime in the UK in 1961. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suici…"

Stephen replied Apr 4 to Dammit, no one asked me If I wanted to be born! No one has a right...

9 Apr 15
Reply by Chris

"I'm not surprised but many people still think that its the religious family's that b…"

Stephen replied Mar 14 to Secular Children Fare Better

2 Mar 14
Reply by Mrs.B

"Like Mrs.B. it seems more than a couple of months already. It seems to me that the T…"

Stephen replied Mar 12 to Welcome to the Jungle - March 12, 2017

11 Mar 14
Reply by Onyango Makagutu

"its funny you don't get to hear of Atheists having near death experiences or dreams…"

Stephen replied Mar 7 to Hello Atheists, Agnostic here, and I would love to ask you a question about Near Death Experiences.

5 Apr 5
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2017   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service