Feedback and Notes

Due to Ning (our Web hosting company) being bought recently from the ashes of Mode Media we often experience 500 connection errors. Our apologies but these errors are out of our control. Hopefully, this will improve as the new company gains experience. Regards, AU

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Stephen's Discussions (1,309)

Discussions Replied To (1066) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not surprised but many people still think that its the religious family's that b…"

Stephen replied Mar 14 to Secular Children Fare Better

2 Mar 14
Reply by Mrs.B

"Like Mrs.B. it seems more than a couple of months already. It seems to me that the T…"

Stephen replied Mar 12 to Welcome to the Jungle - March 12, 2017

11 Mar 14
Reply by Onyango Makagutu

"its funny you don't get to hear of Atheists having near death experiences or dreams…"

Stephen replied Mar 7 to Hello Atheists, Agnostic here, and I would love to ask you a question about Near Death Experiences.

4 Mar 21
Reply by Chris

"Oh Yea I remember now. What bastards how could they sit back and watch their son die…"

Stephen replied Feb 25 to 1st Degree Murder

8 Mar 10
Reply by Chris

"it doesn't say why these people denied there son treatment for his Diabetes awful as…"

Stephen replied Feb 25 to 1st Degree Murder

8 Mar 10
Reply by Chris

"What a great idea. If anyone can make the subject of Humanism interesting and Humoro…"

Stephen replied Feb 21 to Free Books to UK Schools

3 Feb 23
Reply by Chris

"very lucky people and clever dog. I've not heard of snow forts before, seems a bit r…"

Stephen replied Feb 21 to Amazing Rescue

2 Feb 21
Reply by Mrs.B

"Interesting article Mrs.B. Well done Canada. It shows you how out of sync the USA i…"

Stephen replied Feb 14 to What Do Canadians Think is Important?

5 Feb 15
Reply by Chris

"religious zealots I can understand but these so called new age spiritualists get on…"

Stephen replied Feb 10 to When did you become an atheist?

35 Feb 15
Reply by Chris

"its bad enough that Palin is stupid, but her ideas are dangerous.  "

Stephen replied Feb 10 to Oh Puleeze!!!

11 Feb 10
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2017   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service