Feedback and Notes

Due to Ning (our Web hosting company) being bought recently from the ashes of Mode Media we often experience 500 connection errors. Our apologies but these errors are out of our control. Hopefully, this will improve as the new company gains experience. Regards, AU

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Stephen's Discussions (1,365)

Discussions Replied To (1097) Replies Latest Activity

"There's one thing disagreeing with the idiot. But you are right Mrs.B. European Lead…"

Stephen replied on Friday to Witch Hunt

5 on Friday
Reply by Mrs.B

"The mans an idiot. I would love to see how he would manage as an Atheist in Saudi Ar…"

Stephen replied on Thursday to Witch Hunt

5 on Friday
Reply by Mrs.B

"it hasn't in the US in fact seems to be reverse. Trump is giving everything the chur…"

Stephen replied May 16 to Taxes

7 May 16
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"And yet they want to be able to support and boost politicians from the pulpit."

7 May 16
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The idea that religions get away with paying any tax's is absurd. A prick with next…"

7 May 16
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I know what you mean I wasn't sure. But I think we had to campaign to put Atheist on…"

Stephen replied May 15 to 60% Canadians Not Attending

8 May 15
Reply by Mrs.B

"I think in our last census we were aske for the first time if we were Atheist."

8 May 15
Reply by Mrs.B

"Me neither. Once every ten years we have a census and are asked what religion we fol…"

8 May 15
Reply by Mrs.B

"Good one Mrs.B. Canada is doing exactly the same as in the UK empty churches being s…"

8 May 15
Reply by Mrs.B

"doone I agree impeachment would be wonderful but it would also create resentment amo…"

Stephen replied May 10 to FBI Head Fired!

8 May 11
Reply by Mrs.B

RSS

© 2017   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service