Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Jediah Krajcik updated their profile
4 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Sydni Moser's group Coffee Break
15 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
18 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
18 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
18 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
18 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
18 hours ago
Mrs.B posted a discussion
19 hours ago
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
19 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
19 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
19 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Tyler J Turdici
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Dennis Dunn
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Dennis Dunn
20 hours ago
Profile IconDennis Dunn and MIKE joined Atheist Universe
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Brian Bridson
20 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
20 hours ago
21 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos or Interesting Facts about the Universe
yesterday
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Michel's group Our Climate, Scumpism is Denialism
yesterday

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Suzanna's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"My school didn't appear to be religious, although they had some group who came in to…"

Suzanna replied May 7 to “Once a Catholic, always a Catholic” or “Don’t toss the baby with the bath water.” How would you reply?

4 May 7
Reply by Suzanna

"I think that when you're indoctrinated even when you leave there is a residual guilt…"

Suzanna replied May 6 to “Once a Catholic, always a Catholic” or “Don’t toss the baby with the bath water.” How would you reply?

4 May 7
Reply by Suzanna

" To purposely spread fatal diseases is beyond cruel."

Suzanna replied Feb 12 to Shocking Treatment!

11 Feb 12
Reply by Mrs.B

"It's good that they are talking about it. Such a pity that anyone ever thought to tr…"

Suzanna replied Feb 2 to Shocking Treatment!

11 Feb 12
Reply by Mrs.B

"Good grief, how awful"

Suzanna replied Feb 2 to Shocking Treatment!

11 Feb 12
Reply by Mrs.B

"Nice picture."

Suzanna replied Dec 6, 2017 to 'baby picture' of universe

3 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by May the Big Bang RIP

"Spot on"

Suzanna replied Nov 22, 2017 to Due process in sexual harrassment cases

14 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Stephen

"I know it's a horrible situation but i'm glad that women are being taken seriously a…"

Suzanna replied Nov 22, 2017 to Due process in sexual harrassment cases

14 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Stephen

"Yes, in my opinion it's a basic human right to wear what you want on your head/face…"

Suzanna replied Nov 7, 2017 to Is it moral to force men or women to wear veils or any particular garment?

10 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by D L

"I think it makes history more interesting if you can personalize it. Also with trave…"

Suzanna replied Sep 30, 2017 to DNA Testing 32 and me.

15 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service