Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
8 hours ago
Stephen commented on Hope's group Imagine No Religion, Please!
9 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's blog post All the best Mrs. B with your hip operation
10 hours ago
Daniel W commented on Stephen's blog post All the best Mrs. B with your hip operation
14 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Steve Williams
17 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Sigmund Roseth
17 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for KS1961KS
17 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for James A. Haught
17 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for costa bari
17 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for surya kumar
17 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Ricardo Real
17 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Paul Doyle
17 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's blog post All the best Mrs. B with your hip operation
17 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's blog post All the best Mrs. B with your hip operation
17 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's blog post All the best Mrs. B with your hip operation
17 hours ago
17 hours ago
17 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
17 hours ago
17 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
17 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Joey Daniel Smith's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"My evidence is Empirical, based on observation and experiment.  First of all, I have…"

Joey Daniel Smith replied Feb 10 to Scientific purpose of the human species

71 Feb 10
Reply by Joey Daniel Smith

"I did not update my ideas, I merely demonstrated the postulation of a quantum fluctu…"

71 Feb 10

"Scientific hypotheses must be testable if they are ever going to develop into theori…"

71 Feb 10

"Quite Simply, "The Law of Conservation of Matter and Energy", Neither can come into…"

Joey Daniel Smith replied Feb 8 to Starts with a Bang Answers Questions Superbly in a Wonderful Post about the Universe

16 Feb 8

"If you can't figure that message out, I have wasted my time!  Joey"

Joey Daniel Smith replied Feb 5 to Scientific purpose of the human species

71 Feb 10

"You're correct, but the application of 'Reason', and keeping 'Reason' firmly in its…"

Joey Daniel Smith replied Feb 5 to Islam infiltrating Europe

13 Feb 13
Reply by Chris

"Science does not exist in a vacuum!    Religion is not just Devoid of Scientific Equ…"

Joey Daniel Smith replied Feb 3 to Scientific purpose of the human species

71 Feb 10

"Exactly,  "Islam", Like "Christianity" and "Judaism" is the very definition of "Insa…"

Joey Daniel Smith replied Feb 1 to Europe getting shafted by Islam and scewered by its own politicians

5 Feb 13
Reply by Lutz

"My time is limited too!  The only thing I could offer is, "in the name of Humanity a…"

Joey Daniel Smith replied Jan 28 to Dr Bruce Cockburn, Canada

4 Jan 28
Reply by Stephen

"The Universe never had a beginning!  It doesn't have an ending either!  It is dynami…"

Joey Daniel Smith replied Jan 28 to Starts with a Bang Answers Questions Superbly in a Wonderful Post about the Universe

16 Feb 8

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service