Joey Daniel Smith replied to Chris's discussion Death by religious upbringing
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Joey Daniel Smith replied to Chris's discussion I love you Donald Trump and worship
3 hours ago
Joey Daniel Smith commented on Al Wm Johnson's blog post In God's Image
5 hours ago
Joey Daniel Smith replied to D L's discussion Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?
5 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
6 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
6 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
6 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
7 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group World History
7 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
7 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
7 hours ago
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
8 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
8 hours ago
Stephen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
8 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group The Burgeoning Family Tree of Monkey Men and Women
8 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
9 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Religions (293)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God off the hook in Japan quake and tsunami

No, it's not from the satirical publication The Onion. It's from the Huffington Post (many of its articles should actually be in The Onion,…

Started by Adriana

5 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Jean Marie

The Doctrine of Total Depravity and Atheism

I was reading about the Calvinist and Lutheran concept of Total Depravity by accident this morning and can only scratch my head - why this…

Started by Doone has Fremdschämen

1 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Adriana

Evangelical Graham: Japan Disaster Could Mean Jesus Is Coming Back

Here is another one  http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/03/evangelical-graham-japan-disaster-could-mean-jesus-is-coming-back-vid

0 Mar 20, 2011

Sinners Prayer for non YEC's

I found this very colorful website full of non facts about Geology and Human History, it even has a Sinners Prayer for non YEC's Click on t…

0 Mar 16, 2011

Are Children ‘Infected’ by Judeo-Christian Values? - UK News

The writer of this story was the lawyer in the court case. Despite his comments I think this is a good harbinger of the future.   Are Child…

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by fester60613

There is a difference between lacking faith, and having no religion - 2011 British Census

The British 2011 census There is a difference between lacking faith, and having no religion Mar 10th 2011, 16:24 by Bagehot BICYCLING to E…

13 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Julien

Average intelligence predicts atheism rates across 137 nations

This looks like a good paper to get for the site - I have not downloaded it as of yet. Hopefully, it has some good statiistics   Average in…

5 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Doone has Fremdschämen

Mathematical Proof that Ganesha is the Lord of the Universe or at least much better than Jesus

Mathematical Proof that Ganesha is the Lord of the Universe or at least much better than Jesus The reason Ganesha is the Lord of the univ…

2 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Doone has Fremdschämen

Holy Irony! Moses is the Great God Nabu!

Holy Irony! Moses is the Great God Nabu! There are many interesting older Gods that have gotten lost in history. We can still learn from…

5 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by TDM

Religious Paradoxes

I think we are all aware of a few paradoxes concerning religion. This is a place to list them, in your own words or quoted. I ran across t…

Started by Neal

6 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Michel

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service