Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Mrs.B commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
3 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
3 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
3 hours ago
Mrs.B left a comment for Md Jasim Uddin Khan
3 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.and all those lucky places that doesnt have Trump as its leader
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Lutz posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Lutz joined Marianne's group
10 hours ago
Lutz replied to Lutz's discussion Wikipedia -data by social media enforcers
12 hours ago
Lutz replied to JeanMarie's discussion What song is stuck in your head right now? in the group The Music Box
12 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Zachary Konopa
13 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for T.J. Thomas
13 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for husain
13 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Austin P
13 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Anand Prithvi
13 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Md Jasim Uddin Khan
13 hours ago
Md Jasim Uddin Khan is now a member of Atheist Universe
13 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Julien's group The Music Box
15 hours ago
Onyango Makagutu left a comment for cherry wilhelm
16 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
21 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Religions (304)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Joel Osteen

I just saw  Joel  Osteen's TV preacher show. He probably gets more women in bed and takes more money than any rock star. He's amazing Chr…

Started by Chris

14 Jan 12
Reply by Joey Daniel Smith

I need some help! #FreeHamza #11Febfreeexpression

Hello my friends,  Me and my friends decided to help a Saudi guy. His name is Hamza kashghary a famous liberal, writer and poet in Saudi Ar…

Started by Hope

52 Jan 12

Auto-da-fe

Auto-da-fe is an act of faith without reason and is based on childhood indoctrination. Religious beliefs appeal to our need to find meaning…

Started by Al Wm Johnson

1 Jan 5

Death by religious upbringing

Is it possible for children brought up in a religious upbringing to move beyond? Ones I've seen arent able to. They always seem to carry th…

Started by Chris

94 Dec 30, 2018

“Once a Catholic, always a Catholic” or “Don’t toss the baby with the bath water.” How would you reply?

A man who has tried several times to quit Catholicism, but each time returned, gave me the first of those lines. i had quit in 1957 and tol…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

8 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Chris

Pledge to the Christian Flag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjJX-uWwLoE I pledge allegiance to the Christian flag,  and to the Savior For Whose Kingdom it stands, One…

Started by Chris

7 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Chris

Mountain_Meadows_Massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_Massacre

Started by Mrs.B

7 Sep 23, 2018
Reply by Chris

Religion and Nature

Friedrich Nietzsche proposed that a pontificating Christianity developed a moral system that inverts Nature. In The Anti-Christ, he said Ch…

Started by Al Wm Johnson

0 Sep 1, 2018

Judge Employed by Mormon Church Guts Sex Assault Suit

http://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2018/08/14/judge-employed-by-mor... Judge Employed by Mormon Church Guts Sex Assault Suit Against… Morm…

Started by Mrs.B

0 Aug 15, 2018

Who Voted for Donald Trump

April 26, 2017 Among white evangelicals, regular churchgoers are the most supportive of Trump http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/

Started by Chris

2 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service