Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Joey Daniel Smith replied to Stephen's discussion Stephen Hawking makes it clear: There is no God
9 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
10 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Sunil jayasinghe
10 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Greg Trombo
10 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
10 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
15 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
16 hours ago
Doone has Fremdschämen commented on A Former Member's group Animal | Vegetable | Mineral | Fungus or Scump
16 hours ago
16 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Suzanne Johnson
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Joey Daniel Smith
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Jess
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for djmarios
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Dayna
20 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for ali aslan
21 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Alexa
21 hours ago
Stephen commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country ruled by a Cockroach Rider News
21 hours ago
21 hours ago
21 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Political Zoo (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Democracy

Do religious people consider Democracy a form of religon?

Started by Chris

14 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Daniel W

Destruction of the U.S.A. - Dominionists, AKA New Apostolic Reformation

For a couple months I've been digging around in the nasty swamp of reality to make sense of a Trumpf candidacy.  I have a blog—soon to disa…

Started by Ted Gresham

25 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Chris

"When You Turn an Election into a Three-Ring Circus, There's Always a Chance That ...

... the Dancing Bear Will Win."So says Nancy Isenberg in her NYT Best Selling White Trash, The 400-Year History of Class in America.And we…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

24 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Chris

CIA Torture Program and Senate Intelligence Committee

I know prople are afraid to discuss this because of the NSA and GCHQ. The Guardian is a great news source as is The Intercept. Friday 9 Sep…

Started by Chris

2 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Chris

Nelson Mandela: CIA tip-off led to 1962 Durban arrest

Nelson Mandela: CIA tip-off led to 1962 Durban arrest The revelations, made in the Sunday Times newspaper, are based on an interview with…

Started by Stephen

0 May 15, 2016

Sadiq Khan is the first directly-elected Muslim mayor of a Western capital city.

If London elects a Muslim Mayor, where does that leave the accusation we are all Islamophobes I and the majority of Londoners turned out to…

Started by Stephen

3 May 12, 2016
Reply by Stephen

Comparing Canada and the U.S. On Religion in Politics

Watching the political debate between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton there was a moment when taking questions from the floor i had a cr…

Started by Russell 5

8 May 3, 2016
Reply by Mrs.B

What's the difference between anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism?

Is everybody who criticizes Israel an anti-Semite? Absolutely not. Somebody who criticizes Israel for certain of her actions cannot be accu…

Started by Stephen

2 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Stephen

Office of Religious Freedom

Canada Shuts Down Its Office of Religious Freedom by Terry Firma I wanted to render that headline as Canada Shuts Down Its Office of Reli…

Started by Mrs.B

5 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Mrs.B

TRUDEAUBAMA BROMANCE

'I was going to bring a two-four': Best barbs between Obama, Trudeau at state dinner Fri, 11 Mar 2016 12:19:47 EST President Barack Ob…

Started by Mrs.B

16 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Mrs.B

RSS

© 2019   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service