Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Lauren Ell replied to Lauren Ell's discussion Impressive Conservative Atheist Women that US atheist organizations continue to ignore in the group Republican Atheists
1 hour ago
Chris replied to Mrs.B's discussion Mountain_Meadows_Massacre
1 hour ago
Chris replied to Lauren Ell's discussion Impressive Conservative Atheist Women that US atheist organizations continue to ignore in the group Republican Atheists
2 hours ago
Chris replied to Lauren Ell's discussion Impressive Conservative Atheist Women that US atheist organizations continue to ignore in the group Republican Atheists
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Chris left a comment for Lionel Cheah Kai En
3 hours ago
Lauren Ell replied to Lauren Ell's discussion Impressive Conservative Atheist Women that US atheist organizations continue to ignore in the group Republican Atheists
3 hours ago
Lauren Ell replied to May the Big Bang RIP's discussion Will An American Conservative Party NOT Serving the Metaphorical One Percent Succeed? in the group Republican Atheists
3 hours ago
Chris posted discussions
3 hours ago
Chris posted a status
"Schadenfreude would be a good word of the day if it wasn't prevelent."
4 hours ago
Chris commented on Lauren Ell's group Republican Atheists
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Chris commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
4 hours ago
Chris commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
5 hours ago
7 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Terry Nichols
7 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for pansy
7 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Empetrum Nigrum
7 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

General (256)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Manchester attack

Armed troops parade across London and other cities around the UK. Even though this sight has become a regular occurrence after these terror…

Started by Stephen

1 May 24, 2017
Reply by Mrs.B

Idealism. In A Person, What Are Its Causes? How Long Does It Last?

OED's first definition says it's "the unrealistic belief in or pursuit of perfection". (Please, do philosophy in a discussion you open.) I…

Started by May the Big Bang RIP

20 May 9, 2017
Reply by Chris

Kids Make Parliamentary Law As They Grow. The Book We Are Told To Use Makes It Incomprehensible.

Step 1 of 10. Newborns' cries tell people they have needs. They will soon know words and be able to identify and ask for what they need or…

1 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by May the Big Bang RIP

Dammit, no one asked me If I wanted to be born! No one has a right...

...a right to keep me here without my consent! I want more separation of church and state. When I was a kid religions had enough political…

9 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Chris

San Francisco Human Banner "Dump Citizens United" & Morrison Planetarium Earthquake Show

It was a beautiful 66℉ day today at Ocean Beach San Francisco while over 1000 of us spelled out "DUMP CITIZENS UNITED!" Sue and I followed…

Started by Chris

6 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Chris

Amazing Rescue

‘Wasn’t our time’: 3 narrowly escape as snow fort collapses in N.S. Published 6 hours ago The family dog dug the father free from the we…

Started by Mrs.B

2 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by Mrs.B

Fascism

Roughly one month ago, I published my first newsletter as the new editor in chief for Atheist Republic, in whi…

Started by Mrs.B

0 Jan 30, 2017

Is It Just Me?.......

......Or does this strike anyone else as rather inappropriate, sickening, & sleazy?

Started by Mrs.B

32 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Stephen

This is the poster i have on my laptop. what do you have on yours.

Started by Stephen

2 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Mrs.B

UK Bans Teaching Creationism

Teaching Creationism As Science Now Banned In All UK Public Schools In what's being heralded as a secular triumph, the UK government…

Started by Mrs.B

4 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service