Feedback and Notes

Due to Ning (our Web hosting company) being bought recently from the ashes of Mode Media we often experience 500 connection errors. Our apologies but these errors are out of our control. Hopefully, this will improve as the new company gains experience. Regards, AU

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

General (239)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Epitaphs

Alas, no more sex; no more beer. It's not original; a paleontologist found it in ancient Egypt. Hm-mm, if I want people to see it, I won't…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

0 Apr 24, 2016

When "god" was born!

Your remember when "god' was born? It all started with the spark from a flint that ignited some dry grass nearby. Suddenly, he leapt into t…

Started by coolkiwi

11 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Neal

What do Brits get wrong about America?

Larry King, on Russian Television (in English), just asked that of Gillian/Jillian Anderson, who said she grew up in London, UK. "It's free…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

33 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Chris

Richard Dawkins Stroke

Canadian Atheist has posted a new item, 'Bad News' Richard Dawkins has had a stroke on the eve of his tour of Australia and New Zealand.…

Started by Mrs.B

3 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Stephen

Image of cloud in Portugal that looks like hand of God goes viral

Image of cloud in Portugal that looks like hand of God People always look for patterns, and the religious look for the hand of god. http:/…

Started by Stephen

5 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Chris

Are Critics and Reformers of Islam Largely "Bigoted" White Males?

Are Critics and Reformers of Islam Largely "Bigoted" White Males? Is it accurate to state that critics of Islam are bigoted New Atheist whi…

Started by Stephen

1 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Mrs.B

Alan Rickman: British Actor Dies Aged 69

http://www.theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2016/jan/14/alan-rickman-10-key-performances FUCKING CANCER has killed a great actor and Humanist

Started by Stephen

6 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by doone

Fox News Atheist

Meet the Fox News Atheist — the Man Bill O’Reilly Calls a Fascist and Sean Hannity Thinks Is Evil Sean Hannity despises him. Actual Fox at…

Started by Mrs.B

5 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Chris

American Is Religious Because America Is Oppressive...

...at least since the 1787 Constitutional Convention. That was where: Alexander Hamilton said he wanted the rich and well born to govern, a…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

13 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Chris

Do Atheists, Nontheists, Freethinkers, et cetera, Make New Year Resolutions?

This one doesn't.I don't divide myself into an Inside who tells an Outside "Don't do that", and an Outside who  does "that" and needs someo…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

3 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Barbara Anne Heinen

RSS

© 2017   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service