Feedback and Notes

Latest Activity

Stephen commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
53 minutes ago
Suzanna commented on Adriana's group Freethought and Funny Bones
1 hour ago
Stephen commented on Michel's group The Daily Cosmos
3 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.
18 hours ago
Stephen commented on Stephen's group Secularism in the UK and Europe.
18 hours ago
Lauren Ell replied to Lauren Ell's discussion Study finds the more non-religious can be more closed-minded than the religious in the group Republican Atheists
18 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Lauren Ell's discussion Hashtags made just for us in the group Republican Atheists
18 hours ago
Stephen replied to Lauren Ell's discussion Study finds the more non-religious can be more closed-minded than the religious in the group Republican Atheists
18 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Lauren Ell's discussion Study finds the more non-religious can be more closed-minded than the religious in the group Republican Atheists
19 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck posted a discussion
19 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on A Former Member's group DANSE MACABRE
19 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck joined A Former Member's group
19 hours ago
Lauren Ell added a discussion to the group Republican Atheists
19 hours ago
Mrs.B replied to Mrs.B's discussion 80% of Canadians Would Vote For Atheist PM
20 hours ago
Stephen replied to Mrs.B's discussion 80% of Canadians Would Vote For Atheist PM
20 hours ago
Mrs.B posted a discussion
21 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

General (242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sprituality and Atheism

I miss the spirtual in my life as an atheist and have been working on how to increase this in my life because I need it.   I have had what…

Started by Katy Sessions

51 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

Prayer is self-indulgent.

I am not going to pray for Japan.     I will send money, solict donations from others.  Help a Japanese exchange student in my community by…

Started by Katy Sessions

22 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Jean Marie

Famous last words

Post here your favorite last words from famous people, with an emphasis on non-believers of course. I prefer witty to tragic or profound, b…

Started by Adriana

14 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Adriana

Godless Charity Watch: Japan earthquake

As far as I know Japan isn't asking for international humanitarian aid yet. For those who are better connected than I on the charity front:…

Started by James Ashford

4 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Adriana

News: Earthquake Strike Japan Related News: Modern Building Codes are worth the investment

The thing I am most amazed by, as calloused as it sounds, is not how much damage there is but rather how little.

Started by James Ashford

0 Mar 12, 2011

Latest blog post: Atheism as a world view.

I am hesitant to cast Atheism as a world view, but when I feel the negation of God claims does have powerful implications for human empower…

Started by James Ashford

3 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Adriana

Celebrate International Women's Day!

Today, March 8, is International Women's Day. It is special because it is 100 years since this day was created. Happy international women's…

Started by Adriana

11 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Adriana

Burden of Proof

I'm having a heck of a discussion on my blog with a guy arguing shared burden of proof between theism and atheism. He is making the asserti…

Started by James Ashford

6 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Jorge

Are we aiming for one group for each US city?

The groups section of this site is already overwhelmed by geographically-specific groups - 134 groups for 82 members. Nearly all of the gro…

Started by Neil Weightman

8 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Jean Marie

Signup suggestions

If I may make a suggestion(two, actually) when signing up for the site, it asks for your current or birth religion. First, 'None' is not a…

Started by Dave G

6 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Atheist Universe

RSS

© 2017   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service