Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

Latest Activity

Lauren Ell replied to Lauren Ell's discussion Impressive Conservative Atheist Women that US atheist organizations continue to ignore in the group Republican Atheists
26 minutes ago
Chris replied to Mrs.B's discussion Mountain_Meadows_Massacre
52 minutes ago
Chris replied to Lauren Ell's discussion Impressive Conservative Atheist Women that US atheist organizations continue to ignore in the group Republican Atheists
1 hour ago
Chris replied to Lauren Ell's discussion Impressive Conservative Atheist Women that US atheist organizations continue to ignore in the group Republican Atheists
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Chris left a comment for Lionel Cheah Kai En
2 hours ago
Lauren Ell replied to Lauren Ell's discussion Impressive Conservative Atheist Women that US atheist organizations continue to ignore in the group Republican Atheists
2 hours ago
Lauren Ell replied to May the Big Bang RIP's discussion Will An American Conservative Party NOT Serving the Metaphorical One Percent Succeed? in the group Republican Atheists
2 hours ago
Chris posted discussions
2 hours ago
Chris posted a status
"Schadenfreude would be a good word of the day if it wasn't prevelent."
3 hours ago
Chris commented on Lauren Ell's group Republican Atheists
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Chris commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
3 hours ago
Chris commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
4 hours ago
6 hours ago
Mrs.B commented on Doone has Fremdschämen's group Canada, Mexico most of the World and Some Nutty Country Suffering from Fremdschämen about Scumpism News
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Terry Nichols
6 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for pansy
6 hours ago
Stephen left a comment for Empetrum Nigrum
6 hours ago

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Culture (169)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Tension and Conflict

Religion and politics led to social tension and conflict, then and now Posted: 21 Dec 2015 10:38 AM PST Humans haven't learned much in mor…

Started by Mrs.B

2 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Mrs.B

Britain No Longer a Christian Nation

Britain No Longer a Christian Nation Britain is no longer a predominantly Christian nation and needs to stop giving the church a promi…

Started by Mrs.B

2 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Stephen

Atheism: many small groups with no association that brings us together in large numbers.. thoughts?

I've been searching the Internet for large atheistic live chats..  apparently that is difficult to find... it is unfortunate that what we h…

Started by kevin varney

22 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Chris

If this guy doesn't need god....

...then who does. If you can climb your ass thousands of feet up a rock wall and still don't need a god, then I suppose the rest of us will…

Started by Tony

2 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Neal

Stupidity

Started by Mrs.B

2 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Mrs.B

MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN

LOCAL MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN MENU AND EXPLAINS WHY. Muslim parents have demanded the abolition of pork in all the…

Started by Mrs.B

1 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Stephen

Few feminists dare criticize islam

Few feminists dare criticise Islam. To see why, look at the ones who do.Agnieszka Kolek, Spectator.

Started by Mrs.B

3 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Mrs.B

Affe mit Schädel

The Affe mit Schädel ("ape with skull"), is a famous work by the late-19th-century German sculptor Hugo Rheinhold. I think this Sculpture i…

Started by Stephen

4 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Mrs.B

The Orchestra and audience walk out when Muslim conductor starts to preach

Can you believe it the orchestra walks out on the conductor who starts to preach to the audience and the Queen of the Netherlands. What did…

Started by Stephen

3 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Mrs.B

London Pride

Many of my Gay friends took part in Today's pride parade it takes place just Minutes from where i live, Couldn't attend myself due to illne…

Started by Stephen

6 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Chris

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service