Feedback and Notes

Imagine No Religion

We are a worldwide social network of freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and secular humanists.

Culture (169)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Stupidity of the "Pray to End Abortion" Campaign

Most days on my way home from work I get to see signs held high and proud by the side of the road that read "Pray to End Abortion". I'm goi…

Started by Michael Sizer

15 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Little Lesson in Western History

Sylvester II – The Scientist Pope He arose from humble beginnings as a monk to the papacy on account of his scientific knowledge, not in sp…

Started by Claudia Mercedes Mazzucco

3 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Doone has Fremdschämen

The Population Thread

AMERICA'S SHIFTING TIDES by Akim Reinhardt At its founding, the United States was an overwhelmingly rural nation.  The inaugural census of…

Started by Doone has Fremdschämen

0 Apr 11, 2011

"Satanism begins with Atheism"??

I'm posting this because it was listed under "Atheism", and thought I'd see if anyone has any "feedback", as to similarities? Satanism: An…

Started by Alayna

2 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Alayna

Good book on evolution, and good book on "big bang" (i know, i know, there was not a bang)

Does this site have an evolution group yet? Or any threads on evolution i can link to someone?     Also, what is YOUR favorite book on evol…

Started by Jean Marie

7 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Adriana

Worlds Biggest Statue of Christ Symbolises Church's power in Poland

World's biggest statue of Christ symbolises church's power in PolandSecularisation seems to be a long way off in a country where 90% claim…

Started by Alayna

8 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Keely

The Population Bomb: How We Survived It

The Population Bomb: How We Survived It ScienceDaily (Apr. 4, 2011) — World population will reach 7 billion this year, prompting new concer…

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Adriana

The Tea Party - 150 Years Ago AKA Confederate States of America

150 years ago… by Dennis G. On April 2, 1861, the New York Times reported on a speech given by Alexander H. Stephens, the Vice President of…

1 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Doone has Fremdschämen

The Culture of Anti Science Climate Change Deniers

The about for this web site is disturbing or amusing - I assume it is a parody but you never know now  http://denialdepot.blogspot.com/2010

1 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Neal

RSS

© 2018   Created by Atheist Universe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service